MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

On 4/13/2019 at 10:11 AM, Shrekney said:

Really? I don’t remember Britney simulating an orgie on stage w her dancers (at least on the level of the MV) or her being naked, or her making out w anyone. Britney’s show are usually ****** but more in like a (very suggestive) PG13 kinda way, imo. There’s lots of grinding and the backdrop from the slave act of POM is p suggestive but I don’t think POM is on the same level of *** as the MM video. MM was ****** from the first minute to the last. POM is kinda ****** only during one act. 

That being said I feel I’m not really that desensitized of ****** material. I believe what you see is what you are (like that saying u are what you eat) I try to refrain from intense violent, vulgar, and ****** imagery only bc I don’t what that **** in my head. There’s enough of that in almost every form of media this day and age. So maybe to person who is desensitized to ****** imagery thinks Pom and MM video was like Barney or some Disney **** lol. 

How is it any different than what Madonna is putting out in her 50's and 60's?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She's never "f**ked" on a video though. The scene with G-eazy is a pov *** scene. Britney must have felt embarrassed watching it :juggingu:

that's the scene I would delete from the video. Everything else is something we've already seen before 

not that i liked the g-eazy scene myself (it didnt make me uncomfortable or something, they were dry humping at best. its just super boring and bland) but is britney now only allowed to do things she has done before? everything else now forbidden because then all of a sudden its too cheap or i dont know

19 minutes ago, Sadira said:

not that i liked the g-eazy scene myself (it didnt make me uncomfortable or something, they were dry humping at best. its just super boring and bland) but is britney now only allowed to do things she has done before? everything else now forbidden because then all of a sudden its too cheap or i dont know

Like if she was recreating chapters of the bible for her music videos back in the 2000's... tf?:wyd: She wasn't showing that much before because she was yet a girl and it was a different decade, now she's a grown woman, let her show whatever she wants.

Britney’s always been **** and/or slutty in her videos and her music’s full of songs about casual *** with explicit lyrics about *** with strangers, S&M, threesomes, ********, ************..... Why do some people suddenly care about her children at school or act as if she’s some of kind of deeper and pretentious artist?  :blol:

That’s the Britney (alter ego) I like and stan, sexualized and slutty :( 

5 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

Britney’s always been **** and/or slutty in her videos and her music’s full of songs about casual *** with explicit lyrics about *** with strangers, S&M, threesomes, ********, ************..... Why do some people suddenly care about her children at school or act as if she’s some of kind of deeper and pretentious artist?  :blol:

That’s the Britney (alter ego) I like and stan, sexualized and slutty :( 

I'm not ashamed of my beauty you can see what I got
(Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out)
If I get on top, you're gonna lose your mind
(The way I put it down on you, you know should be a crime)

:bparty:

Is a nipple more explicit than this? I don't think so. 

1 hour ago, canceledshow said:

I don't really like MM leakage:yaknow:

Unlike Slave, the sensual and believable lust in her eyes, this looks cheap/forced/not into it, bit embarrassing to me. 

The main love interest shows no interest at all

Well, it's true. And it perfectly reflects Britney nowadays.

I feel like LaChapelle depicted the icon "Britney Spears" through her crucial stages: 

- 1999: The beginning. The infamous cover of Rolling Stones. It was so outrageous because she was very young and those pictures were ****. The primary reason of her success is been  indeed this aspect: Britney Spears was born as a controversial character, a lolita. 

- 2004: The middle. Everytime told us her drama. Too young (and perhaps not that into what she was doing) to sustain that huge success, she started to have enough of the "Hollywood" world. 3 years later, Britney Spears changed forever. 

- 2016: There are no more layers. If you see Make Me as a simple music video, then yes, it is gross and without any sense. But the singer is Britney Spears, a survivor who actually didn't really overcome all her problems; a "money machine" which  has continued to make music and money without any passion. She lives her life shallowly, she changed her face, she's been absorbed by a plastic system. David LaChapelle is not a random director, he couldn't ignore the fact that Britney Spears was another person.  The music video reflects  the emptiness of it.

That's why it is one of her best because it shows the real Britney Spears after the fall from grace. 

18 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I'm not ashamed of my beauty you can see what I got
(Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out)
If I get on top, you're gonna lose your mind
(The way I put it down on you, you know should be a crime)

:bparty:

Is a nipple more explicit than this? I don't think so. 

Iconic lyrics tbh :shameless:

Queen of parental advisory content 

Spoiler

Send ***** instead of quoting:shameless:

Spoiler

Jk

Spoiler

:shameless:

So my take on the original video is that it’s really a modern day Adam and Even. They are threatened to be evicted from paradise. G-Eazy is the devil, the sin, the apple to which Eve aka Britney succombs. And because she gave in to the temptation, she almost loses Adam. But then he’s resurrected and even though they demolished their paradise by sinning  (represented by the house) they actually will be happy together anyway. This video is iconic. Can’t stop watching. I’m obsessed!

5 minutes ago, ubritney said:

This video is iconic. Can’t stop watching. I’m obsessed!

Yeah, I'll never forgive them for what they released. They created one of her best videos ever (perhaps top 3 for me) and they chose to release her worst one by far (yes, I'd choose Gimme More and Break the ice over that ****).  Everything would have been different. 

6 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

Right? Did I miss something? I mean I LOVE HER and her presence is classy by itself... But are you telling me that Slave 4 U, Gimme More or 3 are classy? They are classy because it's been YEARS and they are now a reference in pop culture but back in 2001 Slave 4 U was not a classy video, people were so scandalized by the video and her image that they banned Britney from the radio... so the sexualized Britney scandal it's been here since day 1, even in BOMT... don't act like if Britney was super classy because Britney has always been that sweaty/dirty hot girl with very hot lyrics and beats dancing in a very provocative way with her dancers almost simulating ***... she owns the ****** image.

BOMT,OIDIA,S4U,Toxic,GM,IUSA,3 = Sexualized Britney and they are some of the most iconic moments on Britney's career and all of them have been critiziced for the ****** image by the media and the GP during their respective release , they were not calling those videos classy and praising them back in the day.

The original MM video "is not ok"

---

But this is ok because "it's tasteful" and "it's iconic"

giphy.gifDismalBackBarnswallow-size_restricted.giEhGnqC.giftumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo3_r1_400.gifK7Mc.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_p93iu3WNlz1qdcxoeo1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_n9uz37PYQW1toi88co1_500.giftumblr_mcw4e7EWXk1qi0ofuo1_500.gif&key=56e4cca6bc15c0d6d4db11fd028f670c66030a628904fea636840347adea5a53original.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifbritney-spears-make-me-+%25281%2529.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif77C53A4EAA1293CEA664E1110F6BFAEE9093CB88

original.gif

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

The original MM video "is not ok"

---

But this is ok because "it's tasteful" and "it's iconic"

giphy.gifDismalBackBarnswallow-size_restricted.giEhGnqC.giftumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo3_r1_400.gifK7Mc.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_p93iu3WNlz1qdcxoeo1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_n9uz37PYQW1toi88co1_500.giftumblr_mcw4e7EWXk1qi0ofuo1_500.gif&key=56e4cca6bc15c0d6d4db11fd028f670c66030a628904fea636840347adea5a53original.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifbritney-spears-make-me-+%25281%2529.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif77C53A4EAA1293CEA664E1110F6BFAEE9093CB88

original.gif

Holy crap. In retrospektiv maybe I was wrong :o

but still, imo this sexiness seems different from the one in MM Idk why that is, it comes off less authentic to me maybe. Can’t put my finger on it..

Archived