MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I personally don’t give a damn! I’m talking about her 12 year old kids, that go to school and get bullied.

Bullied because your mom is Britney Spears and is showing her hot body feeling confident at 37 years old. You are embarrassing yourself at this point so good luck with that.

:arianabye:

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I personally don’t give a damn! I’m talking about her 12 year old kids, that go to school and get bullied.

God, you're so dramatic lol The kids are fine and if she were worried about them, she would have changed her image years ago. But no, she keeps selling *** on her music, videos and her image overall. And again, they watch her dance half naked almost every show. :bedtime::mj:

15 minutes ago, maquisl said:

God, you're so dramatic lol The kids are fine and if she were worried about them, she would have changed her image years ago. But no, she keeps selling *** on her music, videos and her image overall. And again, they watch her dance half naked almost every show. :bedtime::mj:

Resultado de imagen de britney spears piece of me tour gifResultado de imagen de britney spears breathe on me gif

Resultado de imagen de britney spears slumber party live gif

Imagen relacionada

So different than Make Me original video right?:jj:

Archived