MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

Right? Did I miss something? I mean I LOVE HER and her presence is classy by itself... But are you telling me that Slave 4 U, Gimme More or 3 are classy? They are classy because it's been YEARS and they are now a reference in pop culture but back in 2001 Slave 4 U was not a classy video, people were so scandalized by the video and her image that they banned Britney from the radio... so the sexualized Britney scandal it's been here since day 1, even in BOMT... don't act like if Britney was super classy because Britney has always been that sweaty/dirty hot girl with very hot lyrics and beats dancing in a very provocative way with her dancers almost simulating ***... she owns the ****** image.

BOMT,OIDIA,S4U,Toxic,GM,IUSA,3 = Sexualized Britney and they are some of the most iconic moments on Britney's career and all of them have been critiziced for the ****** image by the media and the GP during their respective release , they were not calling those videos classy and praising them back in the day.

that's the thing.. back then it was necessary to break boundaries by being scandalous but these days it's all a "been there, done that" which is why it looks so tacky and desperate.. we've seen it all before, it's nothing new, Britney has done that a billion times already, so has Rihanna, so has Miley, so has Nicki, so has Gaga, it's just boring.. at this point in her career I want her to get attention for her artistry and her vocals, not for her **** *******.. also, you're talking about Britney owning her sexuality but what if that's not the case.. what if she was coerced into doing it.. I personally don't think so but there were so many people on reddit that said she looked really uncomfortable and out of it.. perhaps that's why the video got scrapped, you never know.. :schoolingtime:

7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

that's the thing.. back then it was necessary to break boundaries by being scandalous but these days it's all a "been there, done that" which is why it looks so tacky and desperate.. we've seen it all before, it's nothing new, Britney has done that a billion times already, so has Rihanna, so has Miley, so has Nicki, so has Gaga, it's just boring.. at this point in her career I want her to get attention for her artistry and her vocals, not for her **** *******.. also, you're talking about Britney owning her sexuality but what if that's not the case.. what if she was coerced into doing it.. I personally don't think so but there were so many people on reddit that said she looked really uncomfortable and out of it.. perhaps that's why the video got scrapped, you never know.. :schoolingtime:

I don't see her being forced what are you all talking about? and now **** are old fashioned? ok :ehidk: I though they were just a body part and they shouldn't have that attention just because they are on a music video, as you said it's been here since forever... why do you put so much attention then? The video is not the best concept but let's face it even this messy concept is better than the "concept" of Britney  being hot and dumb choosing a f**kboy with her girls...

21 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's never "f**ked" on a video though. The scene with G-eazy is a pov *** scene. Britney must have felt embarrassed watching it :juggingu:

The thing is... They KNEW the concept of the video before they filmed it and they all agreed to it (Britney and her team). :zoomzoom: They wont spend a lot of money for nothing. :zoomzoom:

30 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I doubt her teenaged children would be okay with THAT video. Keep that in mind - outside of it not having a concept.

Slumber Party was ****, too - but it wasn’t trashy. For example.

And yet she released an album that 90% of the lyrics talk about *** and she's not worried about her children's reaction. Not to mention that they watch her shows where she's almost naked every night :mj:

And the video doesn't make sense BECAUSE IT'S NOT FINISHED!!! That's not the final product and David had no control over the leaked images . It's not that difficult to understand, for Gods sake lol :tiffeyeroll:

19 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Slumber Party is less ****** ok...so? She is laying on a couch with a young woman doing some lesbian gimmicks and licking milk from a table by the way... But it is classy because you can't see a female nipple? :mhm:

Okay I've just rewatched the slumber party to see if this is true and no, the vid is nothing ****** besides she licking milk lol :whatitellu: most of the outifits covered her body also.

And yes, probably Britney felt embarrased of the video or the concept (when was the last time she kissed a man on a MV btw? Think of that), and even if there was a storyline, most of the scenes were bizarre! :schoolingtime:

1 minute ago, Oxic said:

Okay I've just rewatched the slumber party to see if this is true and no, the vid is nothing ****** besides she licking milk lol :whatitellu: most of the outifits covered her body also.

And yes, probably Britney felt embarrased of the video or the concept (when was the last time she kissed a man on a MV btw? Think of that), and even if there was a storyline, most of the scenes were bizarre! :schoolingtime:

perfume

many years ago but just 1 video between perfume and make me 

22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Madonna is a different beast from Britney Spears. She’d go on stage completely nude if she could. She’s not the “motherly type”, no shade.

Plus she has a *** book. So again, she’s been there and done that and her kids are messed up. Her son moved to London with his dad, her daughter is strung out on *****, and who knows what’s happening with the black children she adopted from Africa.

LMFAO YOU ARE KILLING ME:gloria:

Just now, Oxic said:

So if the body is covered is not ******? I don't buy it I'm sorry. In Slave 4 U she is wearing jeans and the **** scene is still ******, I already posted this gif 40 times but ..

Resultado de imagen de slave for you britney spears gif

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

That is ****** I don't care what you all say.

1 minute ago, Jota del Toro said:

So if the body is covered is not ******? I don't buy it I'm sorry. In Slave 4 U she is wearing jeans and the **** scene is still ******, I already posted this gif 40 times but ..

Resultado de imagen de slave for you britney spears gif

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

That is ****** I don't care what you all say.

Am I talking about Slave 4 U? :xfactorlook: 

7 minutes ago, maquisl said:

The thing is... They KNEW the concept of the video before they filmed it and they all agreed to it (Britney and her team). :zoomzoom: They wont spend a lot of money for nothing. :zoomzoom:

And yet she released an album that 90% of the lyrics talk about *** and she's not worried about her children's reaction. Not to mention that they watch her shows where she's almost naked every night :mj:

And the video doesn't make sense BECAUSE IT'S NOT FINISHED!!! That's not the final product and David had no control over the leaked images . It's not that difficult to understand, for Gods sake lol :tiffeyeroll:

Yes, because her sons and all of their friends bought Glory. They also understand the ****** tone of her music!

12 year olds are so smart! When I was listening to Slave 4 U as a child, my ***** erected!

Archived