MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Roger said:

She looks the best in one of her mV's since IUSA and this is because her face is not overly edited as usual

NATURAL BEAUTY

I really liked her natural face. I wish we could see more of it in her music videos. I think her face looks amazing airbrushed but naturalney >>>>>>>>

her body looked insane too.

5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I really liked her natural face. I wish we could see more of it in her music videos. I think her face looks amazing airbrushed but naturalney >>>>>>>>

her body looked insane too.

she looks insane in the original MV!!! and with her natural look, like here, she looks wayyy better than in her CGI videos TTWE, MM 2Nd version, SP etc

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I like the visuals of this video,

dont get me wrong 

but I quite understand britney, she is not a teenager anymore and she has kids... the *** scene was quite too much, and I respect her desicion to scrapped, it’s her image... she has to be pissed right now, imagine her kids going to the soccer game and the other kids or mums talking about Britney :umok:

beyonke or Madonna would love this attention... brit? I don’t think so 

She has been asked about this many times and she has said many times that the boys are fully aware that mommy is working now and that’s shes not like this when with them. They see her stage outfits  and they associate her job is being Britney Spears. They assume she is a showgirl and that’s what showgirls do and wear. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She has been asked about this many times and she has said many times that the boys are fully aware that mommy is working now and that’s shes not like this when with them. They see her stage outfits  and they associate her job is being Britney Spears. They assume she is a showgirl and that’s what showgirls do and wear. 

They are teenagers already they can start to understand that their mom has a great job that made them really lucky as well, is not like their mother is a **** actress (wich I have no problem with, **** is a job). Their mother is a living piece of art, nothing to be ashamed of.

:divaney:

After watching it again for the x amount of times i have, from what i see it actually looks like Britney herself threw the tv out :gloria: I dont think it was the body double because if you look in the reflection of the tv you can clearly see her face and the shape of her arms and the way her hair is matches the part when they show her giving CPR to the guy, watch it a few times and youll see what I mean, I wanna say its actually her 

if this sounds like a 5 year old typed this im so sorry i worked a 10 hour shift and im gone, anyways just thought id share because why not.. I also think she looked hot as **** in it and her looks, makeup, hair, everything, all gorgeous

I don’t actually have a problem with the released video tbh. Even though the storyline is crap, she still serves looks :mcry:

I LOVE the original though, and would much rather have that than the released version. I like the concept and even though it isn’t finished, it still looks pretty amazing. I don’t honestly get all the people complaining about it, I mean it’s a rough cut so it’s obviously not gonna be 100% perfect. 

both of the videos r not her best ones, but at least the original one hasn't that awful lighting there u can't even see Britney's face. also the outfits of the original one looks more expensive they can be a little raunchy for some1 but they could mix it up. for example in work ***** she had a dress and also danced in trousers. and it still looked ****. i think there was a lot of misunderstandings on the set of the original make me. Britney certainly wasn't ok with some of the choices but still made it cause she is professional. and then on the end she just didn't liked the whole thing and they scrapped it. it means she is more in control of her career than we think. also g easy scene is just afwul-whoever thought that was a good idea was delusional

There are elements of all 3 videos that I like. I'm glad I got the chance to see the original, but it just wasn't what I had hoped for. Make me is about *** and yes I wanted a **** video, but the original is too much over the place. For me at least, it's trying to hard and Britney usually don't have to. That's a thing I've always thought highly about regarding Britney. She never needed the extreme to come across as ****.

The official needs a little more *** tho lol. That's too boring. The perfect video for me is a mix of all 3 versions :)

46 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

i don't know how to feel towards it. Surely it would have generated the controversy that could have fueled Glory era and people will talk about it, but it might have been talked about in a bad way, wouldn't have helped her reputation. But it is better than the original.

Overall, American Dream version >>>

American Dream version:

britney-spears-make-me-920.jpg

The light is...:awks: also the 50% of the video is this scene on a loop:

Resultado de imagen de britney spears make me gif

What a good and entertaining music video. Britney in a bikini/lace outfit lost in a hall. A CONCEPT! :jj:

31 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

i don't know how to feel towards it. Surely it would have generated the controversy that could have fueled Glory era and people will talk about it, but it might have been talked about in a bad way, wouldn't have helped her reputation. But it is better than the original.

Overall, American Dream version >>>

What is the "American Dream" version??

20 minutes ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

There are elements of all 3 videos that I like. I'm glad I got the chance to see the original, but it just wasn't what I had hoped for. Make me is about *** and yes I wanted a **** video, but the original is too much over the place. For me at least, it's trying to hard and Britney usually don't have to. That's a thing I've always thought highly about regarding Britney. She never needed the extreme to come across as ****.

The official needs a little more *** tho lol. That's too boring. The perfect video for me is a mix of all 3 versions :)

What three versions? What am I missing? 

Archived