MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

HIAM had a storyline... where have you been? It was literally the story of Britney's career, her breakdown, and comeback.

yet the execution was terrible, the editing was atrocious, and Britney didn't look good dancing

MM had a story line, even if it was a raw one - it's more symbolic. Plus a lot of her videos don't have a storyline and people still enjoy them

23 hours ago, iZacaree said:

I just want to add that I feel really sad for Britney after watching this. It's kind of ironic that there's a scene of her in a cage because it seems as though that's what her life has actually become. She seems so uncomfortable in most of the scenes. The mouth-to-mouth/kissing scene at the end was just gross and she seemed so uncomfortable with it. Remember the leaked behind-the-scenes videos of Britney in the bulldozer, arguing with LaChapelle and yelling, "I don't want to do it!!"? It all makes sense now. She looks so unhappy throughout the whole video because she really didn't like any of it. It just makes you wonder... why was she doing it at all? Maybe it wasn't her choice...

For those that haven't watched the video... the cringe-factor is REAL.

seems like this is the first time you've seen a Britney music video 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is precisely after everything we've seen onstage and offstage from Britney, both in her personal life, her music, even MM lyrics themselves, how can anyone be surprised or think it's too much this MM video?

Being naked? She already did that in Toxic, Womanizer, Criminal. "******"? Slave says hi, and it's kinda there in Slumber Party too. And I say "******" because they're not even naked, they're not even simulating ***. That "**** ***" reference at the beginning, first of all, it was done with a gay dancer, and they're supposedly filming this video within the video. Kissing the guy? That happened in Toxic, Criminal, Womanizer, the OFFICIAL Make Me... I mean, and this time is kinda humorous :nicki2:

I understand that visually, some people don't like it, like the colors of it, or the way the shots were taken, etc, but feeling offended or scandalized about the amount of ****** content, it's the last thing I expected to hear about Britney Spears, and especially coming from her fans.

And yet people still expect the original GM video to leak, and want a Blackout 2.0, like, the irony :whatitellu:

The G-Eazy scene? That's still in the official video, I mean...  Half naked hot guys doing their thing? Now it results it's too much when back in the day everyone was drooling over those bts pictures, AND G-Eazy. One would think girls and gay fans would be the happiest with this, and now it ends up it's too much for their pure souls. :ririshade2:

wow_bravo.gif

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yet the execution was terrible, the editing was atrocious, and Britney didn't look good dancing

MM had a story line, even if it was a raw one - it's more symbolic. Plus a lot of her videos don't have a storyline and people still enjoy them

HIAM's editing issues had to do with Britney's poor dancing and lack of energy at that time. Remember, during the FF era she was a total zombie. The video was still visually strong and engaging.

I have no clue what the storyline or symbolism is in this video? I mean, there are some vague references to Adam and Eve and a random cat and that's about it.

4 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I hope i'm inmortal so i can get to live enough for those leaks :sobbing:

Haha well, MMV came pretty fast and I wasn't ready to take it. Like this guy I have a crush on him but his straight, then a couple days ago we were working and somehow his hand touched a piece of my boom booom,  then we worked two hours, nothing happened and I was not waiting  for something to happen, but at the end I had a large masculine member next to me and somehow I was on my knees, sucking the perfect D. I was sucking and sucking the same way I keep watching the video again and again. 

Spoiler

Sorry guys, I'm bored and very proud of my sucking story but is kinda like a secret, so here I am portraying me as a **** cuz in my real world nobody knows

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

seems like this is the first time you've seen a Britney music video 

Definitely not.

Pre-breakdown Britney OWNED her sexuality even if she was still playing a part that she was forced to play. Now, Britmey has made it abundantly clear that she's not comfortable being overtly ****** anymore. Like I said, the G-Eazy scene was gross and the mouth-to-mouth scene was vomit-inducing. You could literally see her cringing. It felt like someone forcing somebody's mom to kiss a drowning model on the mouth... it was just gross.

2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

The version of a little fat on belly

Hide contents

f42fbaafb4451f72f1eb856aa8aab92e.jpg

Chopedney. I do believe the director cutted her from the low ***** to the ripped pants. That's why she is wearing the weird Black thing and the background helps to hide the distortion. 

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

Definitely not.

Pre-breakdown Britney OWNED her sexuality even if she was still playing a part that she was forced to play. Now, Britmey has made it abundantly clear that she's not comfortable being overtly ****** anymore. Like I said, the G-Eazy scene was gross and the mouth-to-mouth scene was vomit-inducing. You could literally see her cringing. It felt like someone forcing somebody's mom to kiss a drowning model on the mouth... it was just gross.

This is gettin ridiculous tbh you all talk about the video like it was a *** tape and is literally just 2-3 ****** dance moves and her ****, that's it... where is the big deal? I mean even in Slave 4 U her face in the **** scenes were more ****** than in Make Me... she was wearing jeans but it was ******, she was naked in Womanizer, the Toxic outfit is similar to the red one she is wearing inside the cage, THE SAME dance move she does with the gay dancer is in her DWAD tour in the Boys perfomace... what is the difference then? the outfit? Britney fans gettin scandalized for Britney being too ******? are you kidding me?

giphy.gif

Resultado de imagen de britney slave 4 u gif

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen de britney slave 4 u gif

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen de toxic britney spears hot gif

52 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I think this is pre editing though. 

she looks so organic compared to her recent videos, without this shitty intagram filter they usually add on all her videos she looks like a real (but flawless) human being

#FreeBritney

Archived