MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

maybe she wanted to look more than ****... so? also she need to sell ***? I'm sorry but no if she does it is because she wants, she is not a newbie she doesn't need to prove or to try anything to sell. If she wants to be a **** let her be whatever she wants... in which part is she saying she wants to look classy and ****? for me she looks **** af so... whatever. She is not reducing herself just because she is doing some explicit dance moves and showing a nipple, YOU are reducing and painting her as if she is using a ***** on camera.

:surething:

Well of course she can, im just sayin i dont like it and im tired with people denying the fact this video is tacky, y'all can like it and i understand why since some people only need to see a butt and they're fine with anything, but doesnt change the fact the video is tacky af.
I just wonder how can you say she's so comfortable with this when she needs a body double for her ***, not really logic if you want my opinion. 

38 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

WHEN THEY READ THE EVICTION NOTICE, BRITNEY IS WEARING THE BLACK DANCING OUTFIT ... AND THEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE, BRITNEY IS SUDDENLY IN THE GOLD OUTFIT.

I THINK THERE IS A MISSING PART THERE ... OR ITS JUST A HUGE MISTAKE... OR THE PIECES THAT ARE LEFT TO FIND TO UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC VIDEO.

ALSO THIS OUTFIT NEVER MADE THE CUT... SHE WAS SO RIGHT...

I think it's just how she goes from one style to another like in the Crazy video or Pretty Girls.

No time to show how she changes outfits.

Mística vibes

4 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Well of course she can, im just sayin i dont like it and im tired with people denying the fact this video is tacky, y'all can like it and i understand why since some people only need to see a butt and they're fine with anything, but doesnt change the fact the video is tacky af.
I just wonder how can you say she's so comfortable with this when she needs a body double for her ***, kinda ironic if you want my opinion. 

what? so your point is that she was uncomfortable because she used a double for her ***? in how many music videos Britney has used doubles? was she looking uncomfortable the whole video because of that? :nonoNO:

I don't know why my post in the forum was deleted, I embedded an image comparing the 400 MB  version to the 151,4 MB one.

For everybody to know the 400 MB one seems to have a better color but it is just saturation excess and the quality is lower. Plus the timecode is not showing because the video is cropped. By now the better version is 151,4MB :)

Archived