MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

My fav part is the ****... Her face omg

Imagen relacionada

I love the second "something sensational" she looks like she just had *** lol and her face looks so fresh and she looks so happy, I don't know why people say she looks uncomfortable.

Her eyes are just a little bloated because it seemed like she just had woken up when they filmed it lol But that kinda makes her look like Primeney.

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love the second "something sensational" she looks like she just had *** lol and her face looks so fresh and she looks so happy, I don't know why people say she looks uncomfortable.

Her eyes are just a little bloated because it seemed like she just had woken up when they filmed it lol But that kinda makes her look like Primeney.

EXACTLY. That face in the 4:57 is pure ***.

WHEN THEY READ THE EVICTION NOTICE, BRITNEY IS WEARING THE BLACK DANCING OUTFIT ... AND THEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE, BRITNEY IS SUDDENLY IN THE GOLD OUTFIT.

I THINK THERE IS A MISSING PART THERE ... OR ITS JUST A HUGE MISTAKE... OR THE PIECES THAT ARE LEFT TO FIND TO UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC VIDEO.

ALSO THIS OUTFIT NEVER MADE THE CUT... SHE WAS SO RIGHT...

38 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

So it's tacky just because you say it? You don't like it? Great! But why is it tacky? where is the part she should be ashame of? She is f**king dancing not showing her pu$$y if you as a woman feel uncomfortable watching another woman doing whatever she wants to do then just don't watch it, maybe the problem is yours don't you think?

Go watch Dont let me be the last to know for example, and you'll know what it is to be effortlessly ****. This looks just like a desperate attempt from a nobody who's trying to be famous by selling ***, it's tacky af. You wanna make a **** video you dont need or have to try too much. Being **** doesn't mean being "dressed" like a ********, show your *******, "dancing" like you're being f**ked (yes sorry but the dancer who's pretending f**king her was really not necessary tbh) the g eazy part, etc.. it's the whole mood of it not only what she does, it's just too much. There's nothing classy in this video it's just about selling *** because you have to do it. All of it is just "hey be ****** we're filming", sorry to think that she worth more than being reduced to this.

22 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Go watch Dont let me be the last to know for example, and you'll know what it is to be effortlessly ****. This looks just like a desperate attempt from a nobody who's trying to be famous by selling ***, it's tacky af. You wanna make a **** video you dont need or have to try too much. Being **** doesn't mean being "dressed" like a ********, show your *******, "dancing" like you're being f**ked (yes sorry but the dancer who's pretending f**king her was really not necessary tbh) the g eazy part, etc.. it's the whole mood of it not only what she does, it's just too much. There's nothing classy in this video it's just about selling *** because you have to do it. All of it is just "hey be ****** we're filming", sorry to think that she worth more than being reduced to this.

Maybe she wanted to look more than ****... so? also she need to sell ***? I'm sorry but no if she does it is because she wants, she is not a newbie she doesn't need to prove or to try anything to sell. If she wants to be a **** let her be whatever she wants... in which part is she saying she wants to look classy and ****? for me she looks **** af so... whatever. She is not reducing herself just because she is doing some explicit dance moves and showing a nipple, YOU are reducing and painting her as if she is using a ***** on camera.

:surething:

Archived