MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

I have the '400MB Hd file'

Is this the real one? How large is your file?

Just curious.

:yesplease:

Can you PM me the DL link? I think the one I got is way less MB than that :tiffanycries: I want as HD as possible, lol This video is too good to not see in as perfect HD as can be. :pensiveney:

Okay that was totally not worth all the meltdowns lol.... that was such a messy and lame video, especially for Dave LaChapelle.  Also, why was her make up done so bad lol.  She served though and did awesome. But I can see why it was scrapped... it made her look like some old hoe with naked dudes caged in her house. The whole video story didn't even flow nicely.

I think you see too much into nothing tbh. Anyway, the video is too much all over the place and yes it's trash. As a woman myself i feel uncomfortable for her watching it. It's not **** it's just tacky, if you dont know the difference between those 2 then i can do nothing for you, not surprising tho since these days it's like sooo normal to be naked and act like a ***** apparently. I understand why it was scrapped and that's better like this, and i say it since day one it's trash, the whole thing just confirmed it.

• Super Mods

See and this is why the video is perfect and should have been released because it causes people to think. Whether you think it’s tacky (people thought Madonna’s erotica was tacky but now people appreciate it for its artistic integrity. The only thing we can discuss about Randee’s video is the cringeyness of it. And yeah Britney looks gorgeous but with David’s I can actually see Britney without needing shades on.

2 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

I think you see too much into nothing tbh. Anyway, the video is too much all over the place and yes it's trash. As a woman myself i feel uncomfortable for her watching it. It's not **** it's just tacky, if you dont know the difference between those 2 then i can do nothing for you, not surprising tho since these days it's like sooo normal to be naked and act like a ***** apparently. I understand why it was scrapped and that's better like this, and i say it since day one it's trash, the whole thing just confirmed it.

So it's tacky just because you say it? You don't like it? Great! But why is it tacky? where is the part she should be ashame of? She is f**king dancing not showing her pu$$y if you as a woman feel uncomfortable watching another woman doing whatever she wants to do then just don't watch it, maybe the problem is yours don't you think?

5 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Same here!  She slayed her parts, but the whole direction of the video was sloppy and all over the place. It's very odd for Dave LaChapelle. Also, just like you as a woman myself, I felt really uncomfortable for her and it really doesn't paint her in a positive image, and I can only imagine what her kids would think when they grow up and see that.  I can understand a bit better why she was yelling in the behind the scenes clips too.

11 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I think it should’ve been edited to be a dance video with only shots in the pole area, like the American Dream version of the new video

funny thing is, what I like the least about the whole video, is the dance scenes.

Still today I'm convinced that MM is not a song that needed any kind of choreo.

Plus where's the knee tap? :icant2::gimmemoar:

Archived