MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

OMG! I didnt know it will come to this. I watched it several times already.

Heres my tots.

She looked great on dancing sequence. But what the **** is that double fat *** on the opening? Is that for real? If it was released back then, she will be scrutinized for using a peasant on that video. 

There are some frames where her face looks unedited but rather bad. (I think the silver outfit) but she looked amazing most parts of the vid.

I know its all about *** but the g eazy part is total cringy. I cant watch it.

She rocked the denim long sleeves btw. Loved it.

I know the footage is still kinda raw but the the lighting reminds me of randee light-nicholas mess. (I was expecting a boosted color or yellow to orange hues like a desert type and a high contrast editing (more like a cinematic feels). It looks very washed out for me (randee isdatyu)

Overall i'm beyond happy. 

:kyliecry:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

We, the gays, hate **** ***, so Britney. How could shee? 

I could imagine Lou Taylor having a seizure when they viewed. 

My fantasy is that Britney is thinking in her head “damn it. I thought that would have done her in.” She seems like the type to push buttons. I think Britney is the Queen of Trolling.

23 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

OMG! I didnt know it will come to this. I watched it several times already.

Heres my tots.

She looked great on dancing sequence. But what the **** is that double fat *** on the opening? Is that for real? If it was released back then, she will be scrutinized for using a peasant on that video. 

There are some frames where her face looks unedited but rather bad. (I think the silver outfit) but she looked amazing most parts of the vid.

I know its all about *** but the g eazy part is total cringy. I cant watch it.

She rocked the denim long sleeves btw. Loved it.

I know the footage is still kinda raw but the the lighting reminds me of randee light-nicholas mess. (I was expecting a boosted color or yellow to orange hues like a desert type and a high contrast editing (more like a cinematic feels). It looks very washed out for me (randee isdatyu)

Overall i'm beyond happy. 

:kyliecry:

I was thinkin the same... is a double for real?

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Uncomfortable? Did you ever watch something called The X Factor?

She looks totally fine with every single scene of this video.

Thanks! :bigkiss:

I mean no disrespect to anyone but sometimes you guys see things where there's nothing and it's very very annoying and kind of stupid tbh:mhm:

Archived