MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but they didn’t feature her bending over and simulating **** ***. Also Criminal didn’t show much and womanizer she is in a sauna so it makes sense she’s naked. 

We, the gays, hate **** ***, so Britney. How could shee? 

Rise MM, this is only the beginning:scalped:

More than 2 years after the release itll finally become a proper hit, better late than never I guess :awyeah:

Inb4 Cappy says for the 1376816388618276182 time that MM went #1 on iTunes for idk how many days and that went #2 on iTunes after the Vmas as well :messbye:

The video has too much advertising rather than real sense. I am shocked lashapelle did it. It just didn't clicked. But she looks way better than in the original one. They could make only dancing parts and her in red and mix that all adding shoots of her going in a car on a highway. It would be way better. Still glad it leaked. Now we can see they scrapped it cause it didn't worked. Not because it was too much too naked or too raicy

5 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

I can’t with some people, this video is not finished!!!!! Stop saying she looks bad every singer gets edited for their videos... 

I think most people are saying she looks amazing... it’s alll good. She’s looks hot as ****.

Archived