MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, both the LaChapelle and official version are a mess, a confusing and kinda funny mess and a simply embarrassing mess respectively.

So, I voted for the American Dream version, because, although it's far from perfect, it works because it's simple and it's what I was looking for in a video for "Make Me..."

Agree. American Dream version is more bearable and fits the mood of the song. Also the pink light scenes :yasqueen:

29 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

But that's Rihanna. RiRi has been a bad ***** since day one.

Not to sound hypocritical but this is OUR Britney. She's the innocent southern girl we have known. She's MomNey. That part is the only problem I have with the videi although that scene is visually appealing. Otherwise it is a good video that would have helped Make Me.

Am I the only one who has a problem with this?

Nope, Rihanna was a cute-reggie-sound-girl at her first days on showbiz.

After the violence ****, she become a fearless-nast-bad-btch. Just like Britney. I mean, we witnessed Britney's btch side after her break up.

And i am saying this again, we all were angry to the team not releasing this but than they did, (i think they did, yeah) and all i'm seeing is Britney's good body and effort on this video, thats all. Director has failed so bad, the storyline is really faded, no one can understand why the hell is going on in this video. So maybe-just maybe, she could have peaked higher on the charts with this video but it doesn't have any potential like her legendary videos. sorry.

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

2yhhfz.jpg

f**king thank you. If this video was released and rumors never f**king started that it was “too ****” all of these stupid twinks on this forum would be talking about how flawless and “ahead of its time” this video is.

you guys are the same ******** who stan the breathe on me performance from OHT

dont say “what if her kids saw this”. So? Do you know Britney has a legacy OTHER Than this video? A very long and PUBLIC legacy?

1 minute ago, toysoldier88 said:

somebody pm me the link plsss, i can't find it:airpls:

Just search and type make me britney spears original on vimeo, i found one under account Santa Spears, but i think maybe thats a cropped version (untagged version) let me know if u get it later ;)

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, glorybitch said:

Do you think Britney knows about the original video leak of make me? :gaspney:

I wonder if she’s upset/hurt by it, because clearly she didn’t want anyone seeing it, it just didn’t work :demi:

Tbh they probably haven’t told her, and never will... An interviewer will ask her about it one day, and she’ll say it’s cool and fresh and hopes her fans like it :jj:

I doubt it coming from a girl that went behind her labels back and played Mona Lisa without their permission or devote a whole show of just her and that trashbag’s  video recordings. It’s team Britney that seems to like to sweep things under the rug and pretend something doesn’t exist. 

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

f**king thank you. If this video was released and rumors never f**king started that it was “too ****” all of these stupid twinks on this forum would be talking about how flawless and “ahead of its time” this video is.

you guys are the same ******** who stan the breathe on me performance from OHT

dont say “what if her kids saw this”. So? Do you know Britney has a legacy OTHER Than this video? A very long and PUBLIC legacy?

let's not talk "twinks" here, have some self awareness.. 39490315_705827523122094_4995394720160022528_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com I don't care if she's a mom, I don't care what her kids would think if they saw this, I just think it's a "been there, done that" situation.. the "Breathe on Me" performance happened in 2004, it was a different time and I'm sure it was shocking back then.. in 2019 (or 2016 I guess) it's nothing we haven't seen before already and the bodysuit scene just screams: "my sales and views are kinda dying so let me fling my ******* around because nothing else seems to be working".. it's just pure shock value on the same level as "Wrecking Ball" and some of the things Madonna has done in recent years.. :zoomzoom: I want Britney to do something fresh, something new and something different and this video ain't it.. :gelis: not only is the red suit tacky it just looks weird.. it wrinkles around the nipple (or is there some weird problem with her pasties if she's wearing any, who knows) and makes her ***** jiggle in a very unnatural way.. it looks freaky AF.. :surething:

lmao @ y'all getting angry about this original version. for me it's very good tbfqh. the problem is that this one was probably not the finished version or so... it needs a skin edition, colour correction and that kind of stuff.

plus, if it had different scenes edition, it would look so f**king amazing people. let's face it!

this is it!

this is probably one of her best videos ever.

:wontcry:

Archived