MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

I didn't know about this instantly, but I saw that Queen Neyde Spears asked a question about this on Twitter and I was like:

"Wait, did it leak? What's up with this question? And people know about some 'concept'??? The hell is going on??? :ineedthetruth:"

So, now I checked the website, and, well, it's here! But not really, I can't watch it. Does anyone know where I can watch it?

And of course, since this is Exhale and most people here seem to love the clips, of course, WE HAVE 41 PAGES. :ohwow:

Anyway, I wasn't a fan of the leaked clips, so, now that the full thing is out and I've read the concept, I don't think I'll enjoy it.

But I shouldn't judge before watching, so, WHERE CAN I DO IT???

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Goku said:

Did she care? How so? When exactly? :wtfdidusay:

She started performing more energetically around the time Glory came.

She was actively involved in the process of Glory so much that she called it her "baby".

Glory turned out to be one of her best work in years.

She was genuinely happy whenever she was asked about Glory and AwkwardNey leftovers from BJ era slowly faded away.

She started promoting her music again.

She finally returned to the VMAs.

She slayed us with the Slumber Party video.

2016ney aka GloryNey was her own best self that she told in interviews that she felt the happiest she has ever been was then.

:bedtime:

34 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Glory is the only album she cared about. Even Primeney didn't care about her albums :surething:

Most delusional post. She cared about all her album until Circus. 

Glory was an act. She didn’t seem to care about it at all tbh

Still a great album regardless but she hasn’t cared about an album in years and it shows from the disconnection of this last decade. 

1 minute ago, Tittywitty said:

Vimeo.com/330152200

Try again :) Works for me

Gurl, I just said that it didn't work but now it works. ?

And...

What the **** did I just watch? ??

For one: the sound quality is ABYSMAL.

Two: What even is this?

Three: It's... actually kinda funny how dumb and weird it is.

Four: The scene where she 'revives' her lover... I highly doubt that's how CPR works and how did they even pull him out if there was a TV connected to a power outlet in that thing? Music video logic, I guess.

Five: That body double... ew, no. Why? WHO did it and who even is that? Did they just put Ava Max there or...? :juggingu:

Well... I'm so confused right now as to what the hell I watched that I can't even write a message that makes sense...

Final rating: ? / 10

I'm still not over the fact that we have the video.. I'm not going to say I'm in shock or whatever but I'm definitely not over it yet.. I watched it late last night, had some thoughts and didn't really have any time to sit back and digest what had just happened.. I woke up today thinking: "did that really happen" regardless of what my opinion on the video might be.. :woopsie: I'm just sitting here now and thinking: "wow" because I never thought this day would come, at least not this soon.. :zoomzoom:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

WHEN THEY READ THE EVICTION NOTICE, BRITNEY IS WEARING THE BLACK DANCING OUTFIT ... AND THEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE, BRITNEY IS SUDDENLY IN THE GOLD OUTFIT.

I THINK THERE IS A MISSING PART THERE ... OR ITS JUST A HUGE MISTAKE... OR THE PIECES THAT ARE LEFT TO FIND TO UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC VIDEO.

ALSO THIS OUTFIT NEVER MADE THE CUT... SHE WAS SO RIGHT...

I wish she did wore outfits like that on her casual lunches rather than her peasanty clothes. :nochillbrit:

Archived