MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ToxicLuver23 said:

I know.... And I was about to show a friend the video, but they deleted it before I could show her. I hope there will be another link soon. :tiffanycries:

Same!! My boyfriend is off work in a couple hours and he knows how bad I’ve wanted this lol ****!

Just now, ToxicLuver23 said:

I know.... And I was about to show a friend the video, but they deleted it before I could show her. I hope there will be another link soon. :tiffanycries:

Before it leaked I always thought it wasn’t cohesive at all, just controversial scenes smashed together.

this confirmed it.

she looks great but It’s horrible; it’s better than the one that was released, but I think it would’ve cause negative drama all over the news. But who knows at this point.

i have the feeling the same thing would happen if “rebellion” leaked. I think we just want things we can’t have.

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

Before it leaked I always thought it wasn’t cohesive at all, just controversial scenes smashed together.

this confirmed it.

she looks great but It’s horrible; it’s better than the one that was released, but I think it would’ve cause negative drama all over the news. But who knows at this point.

i have the feeling the same thing would happen if “rebellion” leaked. I think we just want things we can’t have.

She’s always caused negative drama and it’s made her even more relevant in my eyes. This video would’ve at least stirred up something rather than a cheesy video imo. But to each his own 

did not expect the kissing scene (I know a kissing scene is nothing scandalous but I didn't expect Britney to be down with that).. :gtfo: really goes to show Britney isn't as closed off as we thought she was.. I mean, she's willing to hump the air in a red bodysuit (or even that golden bather) with ******* on full display, she's willing to kiss a random guy on set.. also remember that skit she did on Fallon months ago (granted it was **** but the fact that she agreed to do it is what matters)?? :)

Tbh the first third of the video is really good, once the desert scenes happen it just becomes complicated and unnecessary, but I'm sure the finished product would have been better, as that was clearly unfinished.

I think they could have just had her dancing in the warehouse w good choreography for most of the video

maybe some shots of her in the cage, and then G-Eazy rapping, and then the video would have been great

but they made it weird and complicated for no reason and it just didn't work :xfactorlook:

guys... after watching 3 times and reading the message of the door... I LOVE THE CONCEPT 

I FIND IT ALMOST PROPHETIC as Lucky was back in the days for the 2007; this is the equivalent with the vegas residency situation and her relationship with SAM... will explain my point of view in some minutes... hahaha

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm just impressed by the amount of people that now have come out, appalled by the amount of ****** content on this video, when years ago everybody came after Momney and even worse, that many of those that don't like MM original video, DO like Gimme More and keep asking for it to leak too as if that wasn't tackier. 

It's just a video. :idkney: We have been asking for Controversialney for years, and now ya'll don't appreciate this. 

THIS. What's the big deal when she does it?

The only thing I really disliked about the video is the G Greasy scene. I love the scrapped version though and can't stop watching. Something the official released video failed to do...

Archived