E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JustBreathe said:

There's definitely an actual concept behind this. I wanna hear from LaChappelle. He's a true artist and he does things very intentionally.

The whole video within the video concept is interesting but unfinished.

And in the eviction notice we get clues. Adam. Eve. Eviction by Uriel (name of archangel from the bible. "Death by flaming sword"? There's definitely a serious artistic concept here and from the clues, it looks like it's biblical.

I wanna know more. I'm so curious.

I would love to see the rest of the video with a fully edited ending and hear from LaChapelle.

Screenshot-2019-04-12-16-28-08.png

Yeah this plus the whole bit with the score from The Lion King in the segue. Interesting. 

49 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

So Adam and Eve got kicked out of garden of eden for eating the forbidden fruit (which I assume gave  them pleasure). I think that britney having pleasure from having *** with someone else was forbidden so her and "Adam" got evicted. That's my mini  interpretation. I wonder what the 1.16 references to?

21 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

what part is that in the video?

14 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

On the photo on this forum it says 'eden resident conduct statue 1.16'

I think it's a reference to the Bible, but it's wrong. It's Genesis 2:16-17 which talks about the forbidden fruit:

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die

1:16 talks about the creation of the Sun and Moon :yaknow:

Or maybe it's totally unrelated :raven: 

Archived