E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk why some of y’all thought the hair salon story was a fake story planted by her team? ? Why would they do that? She voluntarily checked herself into a mental wellness facility she wasn’t forced into a mental hospital with a padded room of course she is allowed to leave the place. Its not so far fetched that she would go get her hair done. I take this as a sign that she is doing well considering she is actually taking care of her appearance lol. 

Its not 2007 and the paps aren’t what they used to be, they weren’t following her around like they used to before this happened. Now I’m sure they are gonna be on her more now that this mental health facility stuff came out but they’re gonna have to find her first. So far the facility she is at has been kept under wraps.

From what I can see she looks good though. I knew the story had to be true because the part where it says Britney sat where all the other people where and didn’t go to a private room sounded very Britney to me, we all know she just wants to be a normal person. 

There's definitely an actual concept behind this. I wanna hear from LaChappelle. He's a true artist and he does things very intentionally.

The whole video within the video concept is interesting but unfinished.

And in the eviction notice we get clues. Adam. Eve. Eviction by Uriel (name of archangel from the bible. "Death by flaming sword"? There's definitely a serious artistic concept here and from the clues, it looks like it's biblical.

I wanna know more. I'm so curious.

I would love to see the rest of the video with a fully edited ending and hear from LaChapelle.

Screenshot-2019-04-12-16-28-08.png

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Something really fishy is going on this year.

First I've been loving you leaks in full, then the Make Me video high quality and now this!!!

we don't deserve this kindness :yesplease:

What's next? Rebellion? Perfume video? Gimme more video? Can't wait

this is what life as a britney stan has come to these days :crying1:

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Something really fishy is going on this year.

First I've been loving you leaks in full, then the Make Me video high quality and now this!!!

we don't deserve this kindness :yesplease:

What's next? Rebellion? Perfume video? Gimme more video? Can't wait

Did they actually leak the whole song I’ve been loving you? I only heard the snippet ? 

Archived