E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cwazy said:

The tweet confirms it. You guys act like things can't be done secretly and they can't ask people to not take pictures inside the salon. Plus Britney clearly doesn't get photographed and followed around as much as she used to

The first pic of Britney out and about would be worth mega bucks. You could be as irrelevant as Lindsay Lohan but you’re still gonna get that picture taken. 

That tweet doesn’t confirm anything. I could easily make a tweet saying the same thing. I just don’t believe it. I think she’s still in rehab and her team is trying to get the GP to think she’s out and doing normal day to day things. 

Of course I could be wrong but I’m just weary of her team and I know they’re only looking out for her and protecting her. But it’s to a point they shield her from life and it’s why she’s having these breakdowns and crazy anxieties. She can’t do anything for herself.

11 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

There’s a whole Instagram story video of Britney in the background as this girl was getting her hair done. Y’all make everything out to be false or a conspiracy theory it’s so tiring. Go to her insta @hannahkirkelie 

OMG! Thats my baby Britneeeeeeeey!   :yesplease:

15 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

There’s a whole Instagram story video of Britney in the background as this girl was getting her hair done. Y’all make everything out to be false or a conspiracy theory it’s so tiring. Go to her insta @hannahkirkelie 

it's not there :crying1:

Archived