E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ppl acting like it’s pre-2011 where we got lots of candids. We have barely got more than a handful of candids a year for awhile.

Britney isn’t in demand as much anymore so it makes sense there are no pics. 

And getting pics of a person struggling now is frowned upon these days. 

59 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl acting like it’s pre-2011 where we got lots of candids. We have barely got more than a handful of candids a year for awhile.

Britney isn’t in demand as much anymore so it makes sense there are no pics. 

And getting pics of a person struggling now is frowned upon these days. 

She was all over the news last week for "mental illness issues" and she went to a HAIR SALON. Does this ring a bell? 

Believe me, there would be pictures if this was a real story. :schoolingtime:

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Like Britney’s team would actually allow this. Britney going in public to a public normal salon after getting out of a mental facility. I can’t believe people actually believe this happened.

there are zero pictures IN LA? AFTER REHAB? The delusion.

3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

She was all over the news last week for "mental illness issues" and she went to a HAIR SALON. Does this ring a bell? 

Believe me, there would be pictures if this was a real story. :schoolingtime:

The tweet confirms it. You guys act like things can't be done secretly and they can't ask people to not take pictures inside the salon. Plus Britney clearly doesn't get photographed and followed around as much as she used to

35 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

The tweet confirms it. You guys act like things can't be done secretly and they can't ask people to not take pictures inside the salon. Plus Britney clearly doesn't get photographed and followed around as much as she used to

Well, u can't blame them. I would expect lots paparazzi tho, after all this mental news stuff in the media.

''first pic of britney after rehab" (or whatever she's been doing)...

Archived