E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JordyAF said:

I just also have a feeling Larry is sending false reports into news outlets, attempting to do damage control. Something is just off. In Los Angeles, and NO paps or eye witness caught even the blurriest photos at least? Fishy to me :mhmnod:

It's possible for a celeb to go out without being pap'd 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

But apparently they called E news :raven::gimmemoar: 

larry be like

Image result for that's what people do

I'm sorry Larry but no, we don't do that :mcorangu::tifflmao: :tifflmao: :tifflmao: 

I mean, it's not weird that there are no papparazzie photos if nobody knows where she really is (Even more if we considerer that, at least for me, she was admitted into the MHF/rehab/etc back in February or so and that was only reported last week). But this report is so weird  that it makes no sense at all. They can't even do this right :orangu:

7 minutes ago, maquisl said:

larry be like

Image result for that's what people do

I'm sorry Larry but no, we don't do that :mcorangu::tifflmao: :tifflmao: :tifflmao: 

I mean, it's not weird that there are no papparazzie photos if nobody knows where she really is (Even more if we considerer that, at least for me, she was admitted into the MHF/rehab/etc back in February or so and that was only reported last week). But this report is so weird  that it makes no sense at all. They can't even do this right :orangu:

She was seen in march though, by that weird guy who talked about her pee.

2 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Her hair is SO thin & brittle 

Here she says how she wished her hair was thicker. I think she feels that with extension on, it seems/looks like she has a lot of and thick hair. 

8 hours ago, Fab britney said:

With her kind of money can’t they bring the stylist TO her:schoolingtime:

You’re missing the point. She’s literally seeking help for ANXIETY. Anxiety makes you feel isolated, you’re nervous to go out in public. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was recommended to go to a regular hair salon just like every other human does, instead of getting the luxury of having someone come to her. I think britney always just wanted to feel normal and doing stuff like this and going to a salon where other people are being served right next to her will help her feel less sheltered. 

Archived