E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m just now catching up on everything so this may have already been discussed a million times but in relation to her being spotted at a hair salon in the midst of all this...

Do y’all think that was staged by her team to save face? Or is she really able to enjoy those luxuries right now? It definitely doesn’t make her seem as imprisoned as everyone has determined she is, so was that the intention or do y’all think this is all really just blown out of proportion and she was getting her hair done, end of story?

I don’t have an opinion of my own yet, just curious what the consensus is on here! :badgirl:

Based on these two articles, both Sam Asghari and the girl in the picture are represented by Wilhelmina Models

https://www.maxim.com/women/hannah-kirkelie-bikini-video-2017-1

https://emirateswoman.com/everything-need-know-britneys-iranian-beau/

The girl has also done some promo work or something for the salon in the past like these from their facebook and instagram

Spoiler

But i don't know, maybe it's all just a coincidence and i'm reading too much into this.

15 hours ago, RATCHET❤ said:

She looks sad af. loll..... despite all the #FreeBritney whether it's true or not.. i don't think that's how you should look after a treatment. 

+ u can Upload an old video

also as mentioned by some that she works at the same company as Sam

:xfactorlook:

AMEN! Least someone else see's sense on here aswell 

15 hours ago, RATCHET❤ said:

She looks sad af. loll..... despite all the #FreeBritney whether it's true or not.. i don't think that's how you should look after a treatment. 

She looks peaceful like unbothered angel :flawless:

She doesn't have resting ***** face :awkblink: that's all :bedtime:

On 4/20/2019 at 12:49 PM, RATCHET❤ said:

+ u can Upload an old video

also as mentioned by some that she works at the same company as Sam

:xfactorlook:

Same company? Wilhelmina modeling agency is huge. They probable have thousands of clients. Not saying her outing wasn’t  staged, but I highly doubt they used Sam as the link. 

Archived