E! news: Britney spotted at hair salon for the first time since entering treatment (UPDATED WITH PIC)

JordyAF

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so about the video concept, I think the tatted dancer is the forbidden fruit and the twist in the tale is that Eve, not Adam, chose. Adam is G-Eazy. He's more of an afterthought as Eve has chosen the forbidden fruit. She gets kicked out the garden of Eden and is punished by being put in the cage but eventually she says **** it and destroys the garden itself :kiss:

Or, the tatted dancer is the snake and love with him is the forbidden fruit.

5 hours ago, JustBreathe said:

There's definitely an actual concept behind this. I wanna hear from LaChappelle. He's a true artist and he does things very intentionally.

The whole video within the video concept is interesting but unfinished.

And in the eviction notice we get clues. Adam. Eve. Eviction by Uriel (name of archangel from the bible. "Death by flaming sword"? There's definitely a serious artistic concept here and from the clues, it looks like it's biblical.

I wanna know more. I'm so curious.

I would love to see the rest of the video with a fully edited ending and hear from LaChapelle.

Screenshot-2019-04-12-16-28-08.png

I didn't noticed this. ****, I hate her stupdi team...  

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's a reference to the Bible, but it's wrong. It's Genesis 2:16-17 which talks about the forbidden fruit:

1:16 talks about the creation of the Sun and Moon :yaknow:

Or maybe it's totally unrelated :raven: 

That makes sense, she broke that specific rule, so she's getting kicked out. 

Archived