Im going to be slayed for saying this : Oops is Britneys worst Album

itzBritney

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it ngl. I assume you're young or just a new fan

I used to dislike/not pay attention to oops too while I was like, 15, and I stanned Femme Fatale. :jackk:

I still like Femme Fatale but I grown a huge love for Oops after it turned 18 I think, there was lot of threads celebrating it and I re listened to it from a different point of view. It's hard to love it when you're more into modern pop music and a more mature britney, I bet even she'd have a hard time listening to it. But it is a beautiful album, the lyrics are youthful and really cute, her voice is full of passion, the beats are fun to dance to on the Uptempos. 

I almost never listen to it but when I do I realize how good it is again. I read a lot of the comments on youtube and many love it mainly bc of the nostalgia factor, and in my case, it was different to learn to appreciate it when you listened to it for the first time 12 years after it's release, knowing several different faces of britney (no pun intented)

5 hours ago, Avatar said:

:crying1:
Don't care about singles
It doesn't give you half the thrill
But the thought of its sickening
So tell me that you like it still
If only I could trade Britney Jean
For Luckys interlude, it's inconceivable 
I might be sitting with the Blackout fans
Everybody stinks, it’s just a bonus track..

But I can't make you love Oops
Its not Circus or Femme Fatale
Can't make you love Oops
I'm just a Stan of Oops I did it again...

OpulentConsciousHarvestmen-size_restrict

And I thought I was the only one who dislikes Everybody :badgirl:

But seriously, is this real? Oops is, along with Britney, my dearest album... I mean, I listened to it every night before sleep when I was like 4-5 yrs old, stan since the beginning.. How can anyone dislike this bop-filled album? It breaks my little gay heart :crying1:

Oops is a magnificent teen pop album

Oops, Lucky, and Stronger are a trio of Max Martin Cheiron-era classics

What U See Is What U Get and Can't Make You Love Me are two deep-cut bangerz

DLMBTLTK and Where Are You Now are two superior Britney ballads

The Satisfaction cover is underrated tbh.

One Kiss From You could have been on BOMT. It's sweet and innocent, nothing classic, but passable.

Dear Diary is a dud, and so is When Your Eyes Say It. The bonus tracks are trash, too.

But man, 2/3 of the album rules and that's a really solid ratio

11 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

Don't go knockin on my f**king door is my fav song ever... how can someone be so tasteless? I mean I respect you but wtf? Britney Jean her best work and Oops her worst?:juggingu: You are deffinetly not coming to my birthday party.:ehno:

i love that song

:woopsie::woopsie::woopsie::woopsie::woopsie:

• Oops I Did It Again
  • Stronger
  • Don't Go Knockin' on my Door
  • What U See (is What U Get)
  • Lucky
  • Where Are You Now
  • Can't Make You Love Me
  • Bonus Tracks Heart and Girl in the Mirror

All of these are 100% non skips. The rest of the album is debatable. Britney Jean wished with Til It's Gone, It Should Be Easy, Tik Tik Boom, Chillin' With You, Now That I Found You, Body Ache :roflney: Britney doesn't even know she owns these songs :nonoNO:

Archived