New Britney & K-Fed Blind

MyQueenBritney

5 hours ago, Riccus said:

Britney stated once in an interview that being famous doesn't mean you have everything better, you actually have many things worse.

I guess the situtation with K-Fat is such an example. For any common person, a failed marriage would be sth they would get to leave behind them and move on with their lives. But he will most probably keep on requesting for more and more, based solely on that he is taking care of their children. Such a shame. And I guess Britney is so tired of dealing with this, that she ultimately always gives him what he wants.. Maybe he is even blackmailing her, who knows.

It is just sad that this woman is overall still being punished (conservatorship, K-fat and all) for some bad decisions she made years ago. She deserves a fresh start and to  finally live her life as she wants.

There's nothing blackmailish about it; Grey's Anatomy's Jessie Williams has a similar situation and he pays WAY, WAY more than Britney, even though Britney's far wealthier than him; jest from yesterday:

Jesse Williams' Ex Requests $200,000 in Ongoing Divorce Battle

"...Last June, Williams was ordered to pay $50,629 in child support a month and had been ordered earlier that year to increase his spousal support for Drake-Lee to $50,695 per month."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1031504/jesse-williams-ex-requests-200-000-in-ongoing-divorce-battle

5 hours ago, Goku said:

Is this even news? Even my dog knows this since 2005. :mcorangu:

4 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

What an useless piece of ****, the worst mistake Britney ever made.

If you look at a lot of internet forums circa 2004 when she announced her engagement to him, EVERYBODY said she shouldn't marry him given the circumstances and saw through him from the beginning.  Whether you call it the 'price of fame' or a girl pushed into global fame at a young age, what happened already happened, and Blackout, (her best album-along with In the Zone), wouldn't ever happen without it

Besides, you could argue the tabloid attention helped launch, by far, her most successful professional venture in her entire life:

2:20

15 years in the game, her perfumes perform very, very well globally and she gets royalties and a guaranteed fee from that business.

Britney shouldn't be complaining that much in this regard at all (child support).  She got lucky too.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

There's nothing blackmailish about it; Grey's Anatomy's Jessie Williams has a similar situation and he pays WAY, WAY more than Britney, even though Britney's far wealthier than him; jest from yesterday:

Jesse Williams' Ex Requests $200,000 in Ongoing Divorce Battle

"...Last June, Williams was ordered to pay $50,629 in child support a month and had been ordered earlier that year to increase his spousal support for Drake-Lee to $50,695 per month."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1031504/jesse-williams-ex-requests-200-000-in-ongoing-divorce-battle

If you look at a lot of internet forums circa 2004 when she announced her engagement to him, EVERYBODY said she shouldn't marry him given the circumstances and saw through him from the beginning.  Whether you call it the 'price of fame' or a girl pushed into global fame at a young age, what happened already happened, and Blackout, her best album-along with In the Zone, wouldn't  ever happen without it

Besides, you could argue the tabloid attention helped launch, by far, her most successful professional venture in her entire life:

2:20

15 years in the game, her perfumes perform very, very well globally and she gets royalties and a guaranteed fee from that business.

Britney shouldn't be complaining that much in this regard at all (child support).  She got lucky too.

I agree to some extent about the "price of fame", because especially during the Chaotic period she was voluntarily exposing her personal life to the public. I believe though that those were decisions she made while being: a) in a rebellious phase and just wanted to go against people around her who said she shouldn't do it and b) crazy in love with Kevin, whom she thought the series would benefit.

I do not however understand at all how her relationship with Kevin helped her establish her fragrance bussiness. Britney did not become more famous because of the show. On the contrary, she became less likable during that period. I think that even bussiness-wise K-Fed only harmed her. 

On 4/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, Riccus said:

Britney stated once in an interview that being famous doesn't mean you have everything better, you actually have many things worse.

I guess the situtation with K-Fat is such an example. For any common person, a failed marriage would be sth they would get to leave behind them and move on with their lives. But he will most probably keep on requesting for more and more, based solely on that he is taking care of their children. Such a shame. And I guess Britney is so tired of dealing with this, that she ultimately always gives him what he wants.. Maybe he is even blackmailing her, who knows.

It is just sad that this woman is overall still being punished (conservatorship, K-fat and all) for some bad decisions she made years ago. She deserves a fresh start and to  finally live her life as she wants.

Ehh idk about that. Regular people don’t get to leave marriages behind them when they have kids either. Even without paying any spousal support, if the custodial parent files, someone is definitely paying child support. And child support almost always increases as the other parent’s income increases. Obviously it’s not for the same huge amounts but that’s just the law whether you’re rich and famous or not.  I love her but Idk why ppl think Britney should be the one exception to child support laws lol. Kevin is scum, but he always has been. But him asking for more money if that’s what he’s doing is far from illegal. It may be morally shitty, but not illegal. That’s why I hate that marriage is sold on an idea of love instead of a business deal (which it is more close to). Who you marry or have kids with literally will affect you forever. 

Archived