Jonathan Ross Conservatorship moment

onyx09

A member here posted a audience clip of when Britney brought up the conservatorship. Obviously the vid is gone now. Just curious if that member is still here and if they don’t mind reupping it? I haven’t been active here in a while so I don’t remember their name 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Are you sure? I don't remember any video or audio, not even comments about them. I just remember the tweets.

100% sure. There was evidence, now I’m not sure if it’s a video or audio, but I remember something like that, not only tweets or fan stories.

Just now, Lilith said:

the only thing that would count as "evidence" is an audio or video with Britney saying it. there was no video or audio, if that was the case it would have been reposted/spread around 100%. It was only what one guy said.

And that’s what I’m saying. If you don’t remember it or haven’t seen it it’s not my fault or anyone’s fault.

1 minute ago, Goku said:

I still can hear her pronouncing "So, I have this conservatorship..." in my head.

I'm pretty sure a video or audio leaked at some point, I'm not crazy then! :kidcries:

I was here to say it never existed... but then, ****. I have her voice on my head now too, lol. She was even actually very normal about it, not a big deal. 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/103502646.html

https://www.ukbritney.tv/2016/09/29/britney-talks-conservatorship-farting-and-more-with-jonathan-ross/

She said: “OK, I have this conservatorship. I’ve been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted it to be my baby and I’ve been really strategic about it.”

(this site has been around forever. They would post it if she didnt say it or would have mentioined it being a rumor.)

4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

there was NO audio or video. IT was just someone sayingggg that they heard Britney saying it. NO audio or video. You THINK an entire audience that day in that show wouldn't be able to record one small audio clip in their phones? LMAO sure jan

Shut the **** up. I don’t have a reason to lie. You’d think everybody in the audience would have their cellphones recording an interview that was SUPPOSED to air in its entireness? No one does that. We were lucky a fan recorded that part specifically - even though it’s gone now.

15 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the only thing that would count as "evidence" is an audio or video with Britney saying it. there was no video or audio, if that was the case it would have been reposted/spread around 100%. It was only what one guy said.

There were several people that said she brought it up. I posted links from other threads, but here is another quote from

On 9/28/2016 at 3:59 PM, Patryczon said:

Guys it was mind blowing!!! I've been front row with my Dear friend Kuba. She was so  candid. She talked about weed, concervatorship. 

- concervatorship - she said she made Glory because she felt like everything is planned in her life. She wanted to do an album her way. 

- weed - she said last time she smiled weed was at 17 and recently she got high at the Vegas show just by Exhale (haha!) it and she bearly ended the show. 

- Rihanna - she loved Riri's VMA opening outfit. She remembered every detail about it. She said it was so cool because no one expected her to wear light baby pink and sing "rock" song 

- she played "never have I ever" and said that she once farted during her show 

- "Lizard" - her worst date was this guy that "looked like Lizard". She made faces showing what faces exactly. She said it was so akward 

- "Britney Spears" - being "BS" is part of her job and she completly different in Real life. She doesn't enjoy clubbing or "fun stuff" anymore 

- staying in shape - she's in shape because she runs A LOT. She hates it :) 

- believe it or not during the break Jonathan Ross came to me and gave me the f**king CRISTAL that fall out from her outfit!!!!!! (Will post picture very soon) 

Guys I'm still shaking!!!!! Best Britney fan expirience ever 

Archived