Britney vinyls

The "...Baby One More Time" vinyl came out in late 2017, and the Oops vinyl is coming out in Urban Outfitters in late April? When will Britney, ITZ, Blackout etc... come out? In 2020 and 2021? They should release a single collection vinyl, that would be amazing! I currently only have Glory and BOMT and I can't wait for more :)

https://www.behance.net/gallery/51286743/Britney-Spears-Vinyl-Designs06891f51286743.5c63593f5bf76.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Garrett said:

I wonder how many copies of the Oops have sold so far, I think the rest depend on how well this one does, since BOMT smashed. Oops is limited to 5,000 copies I believe, so hopefully those sell well and maybe then we will get the rest.

I'm sure it will sell out eventually. ...Baby sold out so quickly because it was only 2,500 copies and it was unexpected. I feel everyone saw Oops!... coming especially after ...Baby's clear vinyl re-release. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-release oops after the colored one sells out. While I think it's kinda cool that they are releasing them so close to the 20th anniversary, I hope it doesn't take them forever to release the rest. 

Now, I wouldn't' be surprised if Team Britney released an OIDIA picture disc as they did for BOMT

35 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Agreed, shoulda been purple with gold swirls :brityes:

Who knows how many variations of the vinyl we’ll get. With BOMT we got the pink colored one, the clear one and then the picture disc. And yes the main color should have been purple lol

I tried to buy the BOMT vinyl the first time around but UO underestimated the number of orders and I never got mine. However, I did receive a 15% off coupon that I used on a Britney shirt (that had a hole in it). Because of that and other worse incidents with Britney related merchandise, I’ve settled on not buying anymore vinyls  :yesokay:

Archived