Britney was the biggest pothead in hollywood?

So my best friend, a very reliable mother of two, used to live in LA with her boyfriend around 2006/2007. She was very in the party scene and attended parties with Lindsay, paris and of course miss spears. First of all, when they were gonna come to a house party everyone knew in advance, so it was almost always a "planned" event. Upon arrival it was almost impossible to approach them since so many were gathering around their table and wanted a piece of them, if you will hehe.

I also asked if britney was high on E or drinking or whatever and she said "No, Britney was just the biggest pothead in Hollywood". Which makes so much sense looking at chaotic etc. She just loved to smoke some weed guys. And that does effect your brain and maybe why she is pretty slow now... So this is a "rumor", what do you think??? 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

I doubt weed is the reason, there was reports she also smoked weed with William Orbit in a tool shed of a house around the ITZ era. It’s the various medications they have her on since everyone can react differently to mess, I mean she was bloated beginning of FF. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
53 minutes ago, FableJ said:

"She just loved to smoke some weed guys. And that does effect your brain and maybe why she is pretty slow now... "

Are you kidding me??? Weed are the only "safe" ****... They burn your brain just if you smoke like crazy everyday!
But just because you're stoned all the time!

• Like 5

im sure ive seen britney high on weed and ive also seen people act f**ked up from weed. but i also know ive seen her on and in posession of other things as well. people who smoke weed dont go shopping at 2 am and all the other things she was doing. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, FableJ said:

And that does effect affect* your brain and maybe why she is pretty slow now...

That's a stupid statement. I think weed affects people differently. There's also different types/strains that can make you act differently. 

that's why she's slow now? you sound stupid

Image result for sarah flat anti pot

• Like 1

Sorry but I find it hard to believe and see Britney smoking weed at all. Neither before the shoes and as to why she's slow. that just comes from the anxiety she has. the weed might give bad triggers and make it worse, but im pretty sure that all the STIFF moves and everything else, comes from the anti depressants and other type of medications.

She wouldnt be able to perform and you would see directly in her eyes that she was smoking. So thats a big NO. just stop .