What will happen to Britney when she gets out?

JustLuvMe

Will she still have custody of the boys or wil K-Fed take this opportunity to hold it against her. Poor Britney she has a tough road ahead of her, her fathers deteriorating health, then this possible situation and I doubt it was her idea to get checked into a facility. 2019 hasn’t been good to her. :crying3:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more curious about what is going on with her at that facility.

Does she have any kind of therapy? I mean, one of the reports said she keeps seeing her doctors, but while she's in there, does she get to speak with the staff that's there, is she even allowed to talk about whatever is her condition, mental issues, her conservatorship, I mean, if she gets some kind of therapy and she needs to express what is it that stresses her, or worries her, etc.

And if she can't talk about it, or she doesn't want to talk about it, then what does she talk about or what does she do the entire day? Does she get along with other patients? Is she isolated from the rest? Can she watch TV, listen to music, or paint, or what?

I know that's totally none of our business, but I'm really curious, because a month is a lot of time.

I know the boys split their time but is it actual custody or does she just see them half the time? There’s a difference. If she’s not responsible for her own person, how is she responsible for kids? And idk how this forum has turned her getting help and treatment for possible problems into a negative thing. She’s clearly dealing with something and whether she knew she needed help or the ones who love her best and know her ins and outs thought it best for her to go, then we should be supportive. We have no clue what type of long term trauma she might be dealing with but working on yourself is always a positive thing. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm more curious about what is going on with her at that facility.

Does she have any kind of therapy? I mean, one of the reports said she keeps seeing her doctors, but while she's in there, does she get to speak with the staff that's there, is she even allowed to talk about whatever is her condition, mental issues, her conservatorship, I mean, if she gets some kind of therapy and she needs to express what is it that stresses her, or worries her, etc.

And if she can't talk about it, or she doesn't want to talk about it, then what does she talk about or what does she do the entire day? Does she get along with other patients? Is she isolated from the rest? Can she watch TV, listen to music, or paint, or what?

I know that's totally none of our business, but I'm really curious, because a month is a lot of time.

I would like to know all those details too:yesplease:

How does the mental health facility works? Anyone knows?

What I hope is that this time she does talk about it. A lot of us go through mental/emotional health issues, and having her being open about it will be an inspiration to many, especially the youth. She can help others, even save lives by just talking about it.

Gladly, as it has been noted already, this time media and people have shown more support. She should take advantage of that and maybe even become a spokesperson for the subject. 

Hope she does get better, so she can be happy and strong! In my case, talking about it helped a lot...hopefully she learns about it this time! 

And yeah, maybe even new music by the end of the year :)

56 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I know the boys split their time but is it actual custody or does she just see them half the time? There’s a difference. If she’s not responsible for her own person, how is she responsible for kids? And idk how this forum has turned her getting help and treatment for possible problems into a negative thing. She’s clearly dealing with something and whether she knew she needed help or the ones who love her best and know her ins and outs thought it best for her to go, then we should be supportive. We have no clue what type of long term trauma she might be dealing with but working on yourself is always a positive thing. 

Britney doesn’t have legal physical custody of the boys and she hasn’t since 2007, Kevin has full custody. That is why she has to pay him child support because in the eyes of the law he is their primary guardian. 

It seems like they pretty much split time with the boys 50/50 though. I don’t see that changing unless something really major happens. There is nothing to indicate that Britney poses a danger to the boys or anything. If Kevin does try to use this as an excuse to change the custody agreement they currently have then he would be a douche. 

4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I would like to know all those details too:yesplease:

How does the mental health facility works? Anyone knows?

we don't even know for sure what kind of facility or institution she's in :idkney:

but having a patient confined in her room for a month or more doesn't seem like a good treatment, yet, I can't see Britney sharing all of her life with some strangers, whether is other patients or doctors, therapists, or whatever.

Archived