"Is Britney Spears Doomed To Have Another Meltdown?"

zxcvb

Britney Spears is featured in Rolling Stone magazine, where the singer chatted with Jenny Eliscu about her new album ‘Circus’ and lacking freedom with father Jamie in control of her affairs.

“I think there’s definitely a chance for another meltdown,” RollingStone.com deputy editor Caryn Ganz tells ITN. “She’s 27, and I don’t think she can live under her father’s care forever. What about when she’s 37? What about when she’s even 30? Britney is going to need to wrestle control of her life back at some point, and what that means for her career is definitely the question mark. Will she be able to still have a career if she’s in control of her own affairs? Will she have to literally end her career? Turn off the cash machine and say this is my life, now I’m doing what I want. Britney’s story is far from over.” 

Watch the ITN report via YouTube below.

https://popdirt.com/is-britney-spears-doomed-to-have-another-meltdown/70302/

This prophetic report was from the fall of 2008. 

Apparently there was also German report from this week in Kentwood that featured everyone there saying that Jaime is doing better-not worse- including a guy that worked at his home.

https://www.tvnow.de/shows/exclusiv-34/2019-04/episode-14-sendung-vom-07-04-2019-1548551

I don't know who doesn't wish Britney, specifically, the best and NOT another meltdown, but did LARRY, LOU and ultimately her father think this was just going to go away?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think this is another meltdown at all. I don’t even like calling mental health problems a meltdown or breakdown. Whether we need professional help for it or not, we all have our own issues and demons. And since she’s getting help, I’d like to think this is completely different from 10 years ago where she never got help, made horrible decisions, partied when she had young kids at home and was basically forced to live by someone else’s rules just to get her life on track and make sure she didn’t end up dead. If she really did decide to go to a center on her own, it shows she’s grown a lot and that’s a good thing.

30 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Blah Blah Blah

Britney taking time for herself

Not easy to deal with a parent who you don't know  if they will make it or not

Britney fine and will come out of this good

Ok Cappy I finally agree with you

Let’s just keep it positive for the sake of Britney. She’s not going to have another breakdown and she will come out of treatment feeling much better. She needs good vibes ♥️

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don’t think this is another meltdown at all. I don’t even like calling mental health problems a meltdown or breakdown. Whether we need professional help for it or not, we all have our own issues and demons. And since she’s getting help, I’d like to think this is completely different from 10 years ago where she never got help, made horrible decisions, partied when she had young kids at home and was basically forced to live by someone else’s rules just to get her life on track and make sure she didn’t end up dead. If she really did decide to go to a center on her own, it shows she’s grown a lot and that’s a good thing.

Ia with everything but who knows if she really decided to go herself. I dont think wondering she could have been forced to do that is far fetched.

47 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ia with everything but who knows if she really decided to go herself. I dont think wondering she could have been forced to do that is far fetched.

But even if she was forced, being forced to take care of yourself and seek help for possible issues isn’t a bad thing. Some ppl need to be forced to do things or they sadly just never get it together. 

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

But even if she was forced, being forced to take care of yourself and seek help for possible issues isn’t a bad thing. Some ppl need to be forced to do things or they sadly just never get it together. 

but what If they forced her to seek help bc she was trying to break free from the cship? So they are trying to prove she isnt well and by doing that, they made her more anxious/nervous/sad/unstable

Its not that i like conspiracy theories, but her team looks quite shady

On 4/8/2019 at 12:49 AM, Bundy said:

but what If they forced her to seek help bc she was trying to break free from the cship? So they are trying to prove she isnt well and by doing that, they made her more anxious/nervous/sad/unstable

Its not that i like conspiracy theories, but her team looks quite shady

Well I’d be on the opposite end of that theory because i don’t even see the c-ship in the same light that others here do.

This is all just my opinion but hear me out. The only thing I always hear ppl say is that her father gets paid and that shows he is taking advantage of her. He gets paid like 100k a year out of the millions she actually makes. I don’t call that taking advantage of someone. He’s doing a job and getting paid for it. Plus, he’s closer to death than she is, and it’s not like we ever see him living lavish and splurging on prostitutes and yacht parties (unless we have and idk lol), so even if he is in it solely for the money and to keep milking her, what sense does that make because it isn’t gonna go with him when he dies and he’s not seemingly living it up now. 

And if she were in it and being mistreated or if he was doing something super horrible to her, she has rights for the court to look into it and for someone to object the c-ship. Even if no one trusts her parents, she has siblings, cousins, etc, who are competent and could object it on her behalf. No one has done that I believe (otherwise it would be public record?). No one close to her has spoken out for her to help if that’s the case. Her own sister and boyfriend (even though the verdict is still out on him) seem to be showing support for her being in this facility. So if her dad were locking her away to keep her in this c-ship, do ppl also believe her entire immediate and extended family wouldn’t speak up for her if he were mistreating her to do that? That would be super dark if that’s the case. 

At the end of the day, we can all speculate but I just think we don’t know what she’s really like to have definitive opinions on it. We still want to see her as the person we started stanning and it may be hard for ppl to think she may have serious problems that she needs help for. But idk why because at the end of the day, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Again, this is all my opinion and just how I see things.

• Content Curators

She looked for help before any public incident happened this time. It’s a major step up and I’m sure she’s much stronger than she was. It’s a shame media still feels the need to shame any human beings who decide to take care of their mental health.

Archived