About the whole situation...

Britneybabyx

I honestly am so heartbroken for Britney. Her team is disgusting. Okay listen. I am obviously not one to follow fake conspiracy theories. I didn’t blink twice when they cancelled Domination due to her dad (which i still believe) but... weren’t they JUST saying that she’s doing GREAT?  And now she’s apparently so distraught that she checked HERSELF in? While under conservatorship? And everyone around her acts as if everything is normal? Sam? Jamie Lynn? Kfed was seen with her kids in LA! They have joint custody but the timing??? And Jamie Lynn’s randomly stanning of piece of me about a week ago just seemed so strange to me. And the fact that the instagram post came LITERALLY an hour before the news broke out. I’m so sorry B Army but i don’t believe that she’s in the hospital because of her dad. It’s just so strange that they’re continuing to use the whole Jamie thing for it. And post a picture on her instagram account pretending to be her... It’s actually just very disturbing to me. I just love Britney so much and i wish nothing but the best for her. If it’s actually true, I apologize in advance but her team is just crazy. They literally got someone else to sing Britney Jean Like...??? Did Britney even knew about that? They are in it only for the money and are literally using Britney as a cash cow it’s sickening! 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

god you all are so paranoid. She has been a mess for a while. be happy that she is getting help.

I AM happy that she’s getting help. Don’t act like theres nothing wrong with her. Her team has been doing us dirty ever since circus era 

• Super Mods

I feel like Larry loves crafting stories. Since day 1, her team has always put up a facade about her just like the whole being virgin thing. Like there’s always an excuse or bizarre explanation for everything. It feels so old Hollywood where the studios would create an image and narrative for  each celebrity.

It's obvious that she's there because she's having a relapse, with her dad being one of the reasons why and maybe the pressure of the pom world tour, but her team is actually being smart by hiding it to the press. We really don't need another media frenzy surrounding her mental state after what happened in 2007.

This is what should have happened when she had the alleged relapse in 2010, everything should have been put on hold until she felt better and stable. So, actually I do think that they learnt from their big mistake that was the FF era.

IMO Jamie lynn didn’t appear to know.

as soon as the announcement was made she deleted all of her IG stories for that day

Not saying anything but in one of her videos from yesterday her husband is talking to someone off camera who sounds just like Jamie snr. 

Her team has only helped her in the last 12 years, they're not evil at all :orangu:

If they "exploited" Britney people in here would have never called her lazy for doing the "bare minimum". Britney's always been monitored and medicated by doctors and she worked as much as she was able to with long breaks in between and vacations to recover from work. Stop saying that she's a prisioner or a cash cow when she clearly has been living a great life. But now things have gone out of control due to stressful stuff she's been through. She's getting the help she needs, her family cares for her ffs :juggingu:

23 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Her team has only helped her in the last 12 years, they're not evil at all :orangu:

If they "exploited" Britney people in here would have never called her lazy for doing the "bare minimum". Britney's always been monitored and medicated by doctors and she worked as much as she was able to with long breaks in between and vacations to recover from work.

those 6 months before the tour clearly were not enough....she didnt even have time to reherse. :selenerz:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

those 6 months before the tour clearly were not enough....she didnt even have time to reherse. :selenerz:

Ikr? :orangu:

But seriously why is people acting as if Britney was a non stop working machine that never took breaks? I clearly remember people bashing her for not doing "enough" and calling her lazy when she clearly was doing as much as she could. Where are those people now? don't come here  with your conspiracy theories:lessons:

51 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

If they "exploited" Britney people in here would have never called her lazy for doing the "bare minimum". Britney's always been monitored and medicated by doctors and she worked as much as she was able to with long breaks in between and vacations to recover from work. Stop saying that she's a prisioner or a cash cow when she clearly has been living a great life. But now things have gone out of control due to stressful stuff she's been through. She's getting the help she needs, her family cares for her ffs :juggingu:

I throw all my energy and support behind you. Thank you. Share love. 

19 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It’s not our place to speculate. At the end of the day she’s getting help (regardless of why she’s there) and that’s all that matters. 

All we can do is send positive vibes to her and be a bit kinder to one another :)

Thank you. Love. 

Archived