Celebrity Insider: Britney Spears’ conservatorship could finally come to an end (Locked - OP Request)

Catalin

1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

She's an adult woman who has been supporting herself and her entire family since she was 11. She should have the choice to do with her life as she wishes. No matter the outcome. She has at this moment absolutely no autonomy. None! She cannot refuse pills, doctors, she cannot get pregnant, frankly if they choose, they make her eat what they want, wear what they want, read what they want, they can restrict internet, phones, tv. Even prisoners get the right to have their choice of council, she does not. She has no voice, no choice, she has to submit to whatever they say. Now how restrictive they really are with her is a different question.we don't know, but no matter what, this was a gigantic violation of human rights and should be illegal af.

You make it sound as if she were living in a cell and has no rights at all. She lives in a beautiful mansion, buys clothes, goes to restaurants, decorates her home like she wants, buys cars, gives her kids everything they need and goes on vacations to Hawaii many times a year.  She even spends thousands of $ every year in her dogs ffs, 30+ thousand of $ :orangu: She's been living well and the c-ship has worked well for her but now that she relapsed because of her uncertain future it's clear that she can't be on her own. Her father's illness is about to change her whole life again and that is a lot pressure for her even more when she's mentally ill. I wouldn't want her to go through another 2007.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

That's what bothers me. :schoolingtime:

people thinking she can't control her life or that she needs help for every aspect of her living situation. yes, she has been rogue and rebellious, yes she has done some crazy stuff. but that's what normal people do. and she is only human. I must repeat, she is 38, that's a pretty grown woman. no matter what people say, she CAN take care of herself and she has the freedom to do whatever she wants.

putting her in chains and controlling her every move doesn't help with her addiction either. actually, it worsens it. the moment she is loose, she'll go back to whatever hell she was in before. they have to HELP her, not control her. they have to be by her side as her family, not her puppeteers. 

There's a reason why she's under a conservatorship. Her illness must be worse than what we think.

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You make it sound as if she were living in a cell and has no rights at all. She lives in a beautiful mansion, buys clothes, goes to restaurants, decorates her home like she wants, buys cars, gives her kids everything they need and goes on vacations to Hawaii many times a year.  She even spends thousands of $ every year in her dogs ffs, 30+ thousand of $ :orangu: She's been living well and the c-ship has worked well for her but now that she relapsed because of her uncertain future it's clear that she can't be on her own. Her father's illness is about to change her whole life again and that is a lot pressure for her even more when she's mentally ill. I wouldn't want her to go through another 2007.

The day I read a supposed fan saying her idol can’t be on her own... Is Exhale always this bad? Britney’s fans are the worst, no wonder why she hates us. #freebritney

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

this doesn't even make sense. how do you think hospitals/gp practices get the resources? magic? :ririshade2:

Ummm I'm from Europe and we have free health care.

How?

State budget

Certain amount comes from taxes

Plus if you work or in school

State is paying for 

supplementary insurance
1 hour ago, canceledshow said:

Ummm I'm from Europe and we have free health care.

How?

State budget

Certain amount comes from taxes

Plus if you work or in school

State is paying for 

supplementary insurance

so its free but being funded by taxes, ok :surething:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

There's a reason why she's under a conservatorship. Her illness must be worse than what we think.

why are you all assuming britney has some debilitating mental illness? you know nothing, just cuz shes taking some time out and being smart about her health this time around doesn't mean shes having a nervous breakdown, chill out ffs :britoverit:

16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I would love her to be out of the c-ship and live how she wants but 10+ years of court documents say she's unable to do so.  

Any psychiatrist will think you crazy if you say you're a Britney fan. Nobody can look into a human. Britney was naive but never crazy. Did you ever meet her personally? Me, yes And I say she is not crazy but as normal as you and me

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Then why has she been under the conservatorship for so long? 

for the financial benefit probably. but i doubt its because of her supposed 'mental illness' - if it was that bad then why would she be allowed to return to the spotlight 10 months after being placed in a 5150 hold? she's not some fragile little snowflake like you all love to paint her as

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Then why has she been under the conservatorship for so long? 

26 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I've always thought that the financial conservatorship is about protecting and building her fortune.

The personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It's never been about helping Britney deal with her issues.

6 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Any psychiatrist will think you crazy if you say you're a Britney fan. Nobody can look into a human. Britney was naive but never crazy. Did you ever meet her personally? Me, yes And I say she is not crazy but as normal as you and me

She's medicated. 

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

for the financial benefit probably. but i doubt its because of her supposed 'mental illness' - if it was that bad then why would she be allowed to return to the spotlight 10 months after being placed in a 5150 hold? she's not some fragile little snowflake like you all love to paint her as

I used to think that way but after the recent events (Wallet's resignation, her team trying to keep her sober, "wellness center", drinking rumors) I changed my mind. 

9 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I've always thought that the financial conservatorship is about protecting and building her fortune.

The personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It's never been about helping Britney deal with her issues.

Of course they care about her, she has doctors and always had long breaks and vacations. She receives her medication and works as much as she's able to. Why do you think most people in here called her lazy? She's never been exploited.

1 hour ago, December02 said:

I'm not looking far into this. I truly believe that the last half a year she's been extra anxious (especially seen in M&Gs and POM) especially relating to her father's illness and now she's taking control of that by going to a 30 day program. I don't think it's because of the conservatorship. 

Her dad wasn’t supposedly sick until POM had finished though.

in the summer he was running a crawfish stall in Louisiana somewhere and was seen all over the place.

36 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

A mental illness does not mean you are not capable of running your own life! She is not mentally incapacitated like someone with Down Syndrome or a stroke survivor. She has an illness that millions of people suffer from but are not in conservatorships. This entire thing is predicted upon her money and fame. And my point was that it is fully within their power to treat her like a prisoner, but with less rights. That does not mean that they do treat her that way, it means they can. And that is already too much.

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Girl America sucks case closed...Also 2 days was the ORIGINAL 5150 hold...then came the 5250 which was 2 weeks...so I think to get out of the conservatorship, it would theoretically take a lot of evaluation. 

If she was trying to free herself from a conservatorship, a lawyer would have come out on her instruction now to the media. If it really is such a huge secret rhough implausible.

the fact wallet quit in the way he did and making the statement he did speaks volumes.

You have an individual who a court and various doctors have decided is unfit to handle their own life both professionally and personally. But what happens when:

- their primary guardian is sick and cannot do their role

- the co-guardian who ensures everything is run to T legally (in their best interest) then issues a statement saying they basically fear for doing their role any moment longer. 

think now for a minute before we heard wallet had even quit. Nobody is watching britney 24/7 with the family at hospital. Britney files something in court (of which we don’t know) such as a motion to say she wants to be free. Lou / Larry find out Wallet hasn’t been able to control britney whilst jamie is sick... and they suggest taking her to one of these ‘wellness centres’ 

andrew wallet hears about it and believes it goes against the human rights act or something illegal. And quits.

all this time britney has been there

6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Oh hey honey, you had no problem to talk abt Trump but you can't even say anything for Merkel who is x10000 worse than Trump. How is Merkel NOT under guardianship like u said for Trump? OR better yet... in JAIL? Hmmm! :saycheese:

That should only be an example. I think Trump is "crazier" than Britney - you understand?

if britney is crazy half the world would be crazy

Archived