Celebrity Insider: Britney Spears’ conservatorship could finally come to an end (Locked - OP Request)

Catalin

2 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

She is 38 for god sake. She's gotta get out of this mess sooner or later.

I think this is a perfect time, she is not working right now, her father is ill, she is checking her mental illness. 

Everything adds up. :schoolingtime:

Hide contents

Or the whole mental health facility thing was planned by her team to keep her in chains more :badthoughts:

Her father's illness is what triggered this whole situation. If it weren't for that she would be in Vegas doing her shows as planned. I don't think Britney's ok right now or trying to get out of the c-ship. I think they're actually looking for another conservator.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Her father's illness is what triggered this whole situation. If it weren't for that she would be in Vegas doing her shows as planned. I don't think Britney's ok right now or trying to get out of the c-ship. I think they're actually looking for another conservator.

I'm sorry but I don't believe that her father's illness is the reason she canceled her show. I know she loves him. but things just don't add up. I think she wasn't ready for another show and she wanted to take a break and spend time with family. which is more than fine. god knows how much she needs that. 

5 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

I'm sorry but I don't believe that her father's illness is the reason she canceled her show. I know she loves him. but things just don't add up. I think she wasn't ready for another show and she wanted to take a break and spend time with family. which is more than fine. god knows how much she needs that. 

It's a lot of stress for her though. Her father controls all of her businesses and she doesn't know what will happen with her in case he dies. He's also her father ffs and mentally ill people relapse when they're under too much stress. I also believe in those blind items that say she's been drinking again, maybe because she's been less controlled by her father. She was an addict and addiction doesn't go away just like that. Her attorney said that he helped her stay clean for years. Britney's under a conservatorship for a solid reason and if everything were fine she would have been released years ago.  There's no conspiracy or an evil team behind her, she's just not able to take care of her life and finances.

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It's a lot of stress for her though. Her father controls all of her businesses and she doesn't know what will happen with her in case he dies. He's also her father ffs and mentally ill people relapse when they're under too much stress. I also believe in those blind items that say she's been drinking again, maybe because she's been less controlled by her father. She was an addict and addiction doesn't go away just like that. Her attorney said that he helped her stay clean for years. Britney's under a conservatorship for a solid reason and if everything were fine she would have been released years ago.  There's no conspiracy or an evil team behind her, she's just not able to take care of her life and finances. 

Nothing justifies a 10 year old guardianship. Just because you do not have your life under control.

10 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

She is, the gold diggers around her were smart enough to keep it going for such a long time. :(

20 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

In Europe, this guardianship would be illegal and never possible. The lawyers would rip the court off

Freedom and self-determination is a human right. Britney is not in a coma

She could get out of the c-ship, do fine a couple of months and then she would relapse and put her life at risk again. That's why she's not out of it :juggingu:

We don't know what mental illness she has but if the court says she's unable to be out of it then she's unable to be out of it :bedtime:

29 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

In Europe, this guardianship would be illegal and never possible. The lawyers would rip the court off

Freedom and self-determination is a human right. You should be ashamed if you are American. Britney is not in a coma

Totally agree. Can’t believe the arguement that she’s mentally unstable yet she has been working for more than 10 yeArs to feed those people around her. Ridiculous The law!!!

38 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Freedom and self-determination is a human right. You should be ashamed if you are American. Britney is not in a coma

Michael Schumacher is so unlucky that he's not American.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I just googled the US equivilant and it is 72 hours so just 3 days.

Maybe you don’t understand the intricacy of what a mental assessment entails?

48hrs is in a circumstance where someone is committed regardless of their will, but after the time is up - if they are deemed within specifications to ‘consent’ (ie sane) they can choose to leave.

it is the same as a 5150 hold which we know B had before. People also do not sign up willingly to these things nor do they take things like phones with Instagram on them in. 

My point is, I highly doubt a US medical centre does a ‘30 day stay’ for an evaluation. In a hospital after 72 hrs the patient would be able to leave of their freewill, now we know she is not in a hospital and we know she is probably not recognised as having ‘freewill’.

To put it nicely, y’all are deluded if you think this is anything but a rehabilitation of any kind. 

When you have as much money as she has, and you’re that high profile celebrity, you can stay in a facility for 30 days. 

We are not deluded, we are listening to the sources who actually HAVE information. You have f**king Google.

She is in a facility that SHE is paying for. 

This is LA we’re talking about here, open your mind just a bit. 

This sounds like a holiday/retreat centre that also teaches you to control your emotions, how to handle social situations, how to handle yourself and probably have luxury things like spas, pools, etc too 

44 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She could get out of the c-ship, do fine a couple of months and then she would relapse and put her life at risk again. That's why she's not out of it :juggingu:

We don't know what mental illness she has but if the court says she's unable to be out of it then she's unable to be out of it :bedtime:

Why is your president not under guardianship? He makes the wrong decisions every day

46 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's an adult woman who has been supporting herself and her entire family since she was 11. She should have the choice to do with her life as she wishes. No matter the outcome. She has at this moment absolutely no autonomy. None! She cannot refuse pills, doctors, she cannot get pregnant, frankly if they choose, they make her eat what they want, wear what they want, read what they want, they can restrict internet, phones, tv. Even prisoners get the right to have their choice of council, she does not. She has no voice, no choice, she has to submit to whatever they say. Now how restrictive they really are with her is a different question.we don't know, but no matter what, this was a gigantic violation of human rights and should be illegal af.

I'm not looking far into this. I truly believe that the last half a year she's been extra anxious (especially seen in M&Gs and POM) especially relating to her father's illness and now she's taking control of that by going to a 30 day program. I don't think it's because of the conservatorship. 

1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

She is, the gold diggers around her were smart enough to keep it going for such a long time. :(

Her father has no f**king credibility.  He tried to renege on her contract with Elizabeth Arden.  This act  alone ends any discussion about the  'her welfare' nonsense about her conservatorship.

It's time her father, Larry and Lou are exposed.  Either that or Britney retires because there deserves to be severe scrutiny of all of them if this goes on since her conservatorship still entails taxpayer expenses with judges etc...

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol girl it's the same in America. At least in most of Europe you'll get that treatment for free where as here you're have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to do so...

And the U.S. leads the world in prescription **** abuse rates :watrusayin: so who is really worse off?

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

That's what bothers me. :schoolingtime:

people thinking she can't control her life or that she needs help for every aspect of her living situation. yes, she has been rogue and rebellious, yes she has done some crazy stuff. but that's what normal people do. and she is only human. I must repeat, she is 38, that's a pretty grown woman. no matter what people say, she CAN take care of herself and she has the freedom to do whatever she wants.

putting her in chains and controlling her every move doesn't help with her addiction either. actually, it worsens it. the moment she is loose, she'll go back to whatever hell she was in before. they have to HELP her, not control her. they have to be by her side as her family, not her puppeteers. 

Archived