How many #1s does Britney have in ur country? (both singles and albums)

21 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

There’s no official album chart in my country but each album has been certified, even Britney Jean went GOLD. 

I don’t remember exactly which of her singles were number 1 but i do remember all the BRITNEY era singles went number 1. That was her peak in my country: 2001-2002 

Where r u from tho?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, What_You_Sippin_On said:

Here in Australia she had 5 number one singles  (BOMT, Oops, MATM, Toxic, Everytime)

And femme fatale was the only album that went to number 1

Im happy that she also is a big name in Oceania as well :)

i wonder If she still gets top ten singles there even after all the Circus tour playback backlash 

21 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Tbh, I don't know who or what measures sales in Mexico so idk. :idkney:

We have a Latin Billboard chart but it only includes music in Spanish. But in my heart she's the only singer to ever charted all of her singles and albums at #1. Does that count? :tiffanynod:

I found some of her positions in Mexico on her wiki pages

Mexico Ingles Airplay (Billboard)
TTWE #6
IWG #26
S&S #1
WB #3

Mexican Albums (AMPROFON)
Glory #5

Mexican Albums (Top 100 Mexico)[28]
FF #1
Blackout #2
Circus #3
TSC #15
BITM 2 #27

So she has one #1 single and one #1 album in Mexico 

Idk If u guys didnt have an english albums chart until 2007 and an english singles chart before 2011 tho

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Which is ur country?

Macedonia or North Macedonia we have a new name

We are totally unimportant part in her success, they all hate her here its a 2 million country and only 2000 people like her (rough estimations)

They think she is crazy and the second it was said that she is treating herself in a hospital the web portals blew up with misleading tittles like She is crazy again!!!, They put her in a mental hospital AGAIN!!!, britney ended up in mental hospital and of course everybody was so pleased to hear that and make fun of her....
What can i say so much hatred in such a small place

18 hours ago, Bundy said:

In the UK how many copies does it take for an album to be considered a hit? Blackout sold 291,075Is dat amount good?

The annoying thing is that many less successful artists in the uk managed to have a #1 album, people like Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj. I hope she gets one one day but i wouldnt bet on dat since her popularity has been decreasing there since Circus :wontcry: did people in London talk **** about her shows last year?

I was looking her positions and saw that both Circus and Britney peaked at #4 there. And BJ was #34 :dead: 

ITZ peaked at 13 but it sold 534,000 while Britney peaked at 4 but it sold 459,500, so in the long run, ITZ did better, probably bc of Toxic and Everytime. And MATM as well. Im happy that UK showed MATM love, differently from US :trash:

I looked all her singles positions in the UK and criminal flopped hard even with Britney going there to promote the tour, having a party, doing all those Interviews and criminal being shot in London :umwtf:

We can see how her singles did very well until 3, the thing began to really change with Criminal and since 2011, only WB did good and PG kinda. How PG did better in the UK than MM? Lol but we can only see that until Blackout she would get more than one top ten for each abum and that changed with Circus 

#1 BOMT, BTMYH, OIDIA, Toxic, Everytime & S&S
#2 INAGNYAW, MATM, POM
#3 Sometimes, MP, GM, Womanizer 
#4 Slave, Over
#5 Crazy, Lucky
#6 DS, HIAM
#7 Stronger, Boys, 3, WB

#12 DLMBTLTK
#13 ILRNR, Circus
#15 BTI
#16 PG
#20 IUSA

#21 TTWE 
#42 MM
#46 Radar 
#72 OLL
#73 SP

#111 IWG
#178 FTBOMBH

Thats what I thought haha whats the point in Scotland having its own chart when its part of the UK as well :cackling:

I'm not sure how many album copies it has to sell to be a hit, I'd say slightly less than the average amount in the US because the UK is a smaller country... I think Blackout's sales are okay but pretty bad considering the album got to #2. At least In the Zone's sales make up for its chart position.

Yeah it is interesting to see the decline in her hit singles from the Circus era onward. It's a shame really. I think Pretty Girls still managed to do okay cause it had Iggy on it and she was kinda popular here back in 2014/2015. I don't really remember hearing anything particuarly bad about the POM shows last year. Obviously the usual 'OH BUT SHE LIPSYNCS' comments but I heard quite a lot of people, even non fans from the GP, say she was very good when she performed here last year, particularly at Brighton Pride. 

Oh and fun fact: FTBOMBH only managed to chart here based on import sales of the single, because the song was never actually released as a single here. So the very low chart position for it is expected.

On 4/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, Bundy said:

I found some of her positions in Mexico on her wiki pages

Mexico Ingles Airplay (Billboard)
TTWE #6
IWG #26
S&S #1
WB #3

Mexican Albums (AMPROFON)
Glory #5

Mexican Albums (Top 100 Mexico)[28]
FF #1
Blackout #2
Circus #3
TSC #15
BITM 2 #27

So she has one #1 single and one #1 album in Mexico 

Idk If u guys didnt have an english albums chart until 2007 and an english singles chart before 2011 tho

Funny how Glory was released 1 week earlier than the US but it only reached #5 :mj:

Greece:

Albums:

BOMT, In the Zone, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: #1

Britney: #2

Circus: #18

Britney Jean: #26

Glory: #28

Britney: The Singles Collection # 40

According to wikipedia OIDIA, Blackout and Femme Fatale did not chart. I highly doubt that's true for OIDIA.

Singles:

BOMT, Toxic, S&S: #1

MATM: #2

Work *****: #3

Born to Make You Happy, My Prerogative: #4

OIDIA, Do Something: #5

Pretty Girls: #6

Make Me: #9 

Perfume, Slumber Party: #10 

Everytime: #15

So it makes me happy that we stanned during ITZ and My Prerogative, but shame on us for not sticking through the Blackout era.. :embarrassney:

Archived