Metro.co.uk: Britney Spears was let down during her 2007 mental illness battle – this time, we must learn from our mistakes

pieceofbritUK

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a beautiful article. I couldn’t agree more with their sentiments. 

It disgusts me how acceptable it was to diss and laugh at Britney in 07 and I’m glad that humanity has made some positive changes in that aspect. I hope that Britney gets the help she needs. I also hope that society will remember how cruel they were to her the first time around and realize their faults. I hope that those who were once cruel will give her the credit she deserves today and show her love and support right now. 

What a strong and inspiring woman she is. Today I am reminded of that yet again. 

13 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Italian press is celebrating Britney Too! I am so glad because she deserves the world 

Concordo, ho letto solo frasi di apprezzamento, anche da Rolling Stones che solitamente la cazzia negli album, strano che in Italia qualche testata giornalistica ragioni un attimo per una volta.

1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

Amazing article, we should re post everywhere. This is the first time I read something so coherent about Britney's situation.

I posted it on Twitter and Facebook! Because I really loved their article 

7 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

Concordo, ho letto solo frasi di apprezzamento, anche da Rolling Stones che solitamente la cazzia negli album, strano che in Italia qualche testata giornalistica ragioni un attimo per una volta.

Finalmente direi. 

It's interesting how the world is getting mature when addressing some news topics. I remember back in 2005 when MJ's trial surfaced, much of Brazil media reports would often come up with mocking titles about it, making fun of ********** and other gross themes, in a similar fashion they did to Britney in 2007. Not taking sides on current MJ scandal, it's interesting to see that it's being handled much more seriously and consciously by media outlets, and it's nice to see that the same can be said about mental issues - they're no longer something to mock someone for, but a serious subject to raise awareness on, so that people can feel comfortable to seek help if they need. :mhm:

I keep thinking of that pic in. The circus tour when she was crying seeing her fans rooting for her. That’s what it seems like with the GP. We’re rooting for you Brit and Spears family. You’ve given us bops,  humility, goofiness, triumphs and lows that we can. Relate to our lives and and AMAZING career to be the soundtrack. 

Archived