Am I the only one seeing everything before 2019 as a chapter that has been closed?

Passengerney

Britney 3.0

This is another chapter for Britney and it's very important for her to come through this. She's been consistent in the past years, but this is major and her perspective will change after she gets out of the facility. I'm expecting her to change in a lot of different ways including music. Let's focus on her well being...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole situation has really pulled on my heartstrings. I’m having flashbacks of following her 2007 breakdown and I pray it’s nothing like that. It’s made me realize how much I love and appreciate that girl, despite not personally knowing her.  

I sincerely hope that she’s getting whatever help it is that she needs. 

Aww this thread is giving me a lot of good vibes :) I’m going to stop speculating and making up conspiracy theories in my head about what’s going on. I wish her nothing but the best and send her love. Let’s see how everything pans out, letting my mind wander with theories isn’t going to do anything for her or me.  

16 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I agree! Something feels wholey different. 

This feels like the ANTI-breakdown. 

I feel awesome things on the horizon for Britney. She just needs to be strong and pull through and we need to give her all of our love and support. 

Let’s leave the past behind and really start anew. 

this!:crying4:

it's the only positive thread here where I really feel like commenting.britney will come back wiser stronger and more fit than ever before.this will probably bring her into good and positive limelight and will be  best for her professional life as well.i think we are on the verge of britney:come back 2.0...productive conversation here.rest all threads ppl are just ranting.i feel we should do such positive vibes things more.

Im devastated to say that what i think is: britney wont be returning anytime soon. if its true she has admitted herself, her focus (as it should be) is her wellbeing. There is no way while she puts herself back together she should be doing ANY work, its just not a option. Whatever comes next for britney spears, is at least 2 years away.  

12 hours ago, nels64 said:

I agree! Something feels wholey different. 

This feels like the ANTI-breakdown. 

I feel awesome things on the horizon for Britney. She just needs to be strong and pull through and we need to give her all of our love and support. 

Let’s leave the past behind and really start anew. 

Exactly, this is the ANTI-breakdown. 

This just shows how much Britney has grown and learned from her experiences.

In the past she'd say that one piece of advice she'd give to young Britney would be to be vocal about what she wants and what she doesn't, and she actually did this time by taking time-off instead of keep pushing things !

Back then she also mentioned how she should have taken her kids and flown to Louisiana to get away from all the craziness, and she kinda did it this time ! she's away from the spotlight, she put her family and herself first and she's seeking the help she needs.

This is inspiring. I'm proud of Britney, she's grown into a wise woman :mcry:

Archived