People.com on Britney

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Goku said:

yes? I said I trust People magazine? :waitwhat:

I think it's true (that she's ok) cause Britney always had a good relationship with them

20150406-750x1000.jpg?w=450&w=450&c=sc&p

You just trust when somebody does drama on her. This is the fact. 

I am not saying it’s true or untrue. But seriously, I wait an official post

43 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/ 

they wrote that nothing dramatic is going on with Britney!!

People are very close with Lou Taylor and Lynne. They never write anything negative about Britney, and have been used to post positive content about her and JL. Most magazines like this exist on a quid pro quo status now where they make MORE money from the agent brokering the story that they want to publish than actual money they make from magazine sales. Sorry y’all it’s sugar coated.

Variety is a huge publication in LA on the other hand. 

7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

People are very close with Lou Taylor and Lynne. They never write anything negative about Britney, and have been used to post positive content about her and JL. Most magazines like this exist on a quid pro quo status now where they make MORE money from the agent brokering the story that they want to publish than actual money they make from magazine sales. Sorry y’all it’s sugar coated.

Variety is a huge publication in LA on the other hand. 

Bah... I am waiting for some official confirms 

9 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Bah... I am waiting for some official confirms 

She’s on hiatus and this isn’t something her team have to confirm or deny, this isn’t Sam Lutfi and 300 paps outside the Summit anymore. She is owed a modicum of privacy. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

yes? I said I trust People magazine? :waitwhat:

I think it's true (that she's ok) cause Britney always had a good relationship with them

20150406-750x1000.jpg?w=450&w=450&c=sc&p

You’re very naive. People magazine has a good relationship with literally every celebrity. That magazine makes an effort to be on good terms with celebrities so they can keep access to them and earn the celeb’s trust by only running positive stories or putting a light, positive spin on things so they don’t upset the celebrity. Same goes for Entertainment Tonight. Haven’t you noticed no celebrity has sued People magazine alleging they’ve reported a fake or unflattering story about them? Nope. It’s not like the National Enquirer which is why celebrities love giving direct info to People Magazine.

Even Tom Cruise who used to sue tabloids like crazy has never sued them, that’s why People has a good relationship with him and doesn’t blast him or the Church of Scientology and they don’t ask why he refuses to see his daughter Suri (Scientology declares Suri and Katie SP so he can’t have a relationship with her).

Famous people love this mag because they give  them positive press, no hard questions asked. People magazine is the go-to for celebs when they have complicated things going on in their personal lives but want to control how it’s reported and perceived by the public. Magazines like this and online entertainment sites will play nice for access. Scratch their back and they’ll scratch yours. It’s just PR games.

Archived