HAPPY 17th ANNIVERSARY OVERPROTECTED DARKCHILD REMIX

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I can't spot the difference between the original and the remix:zoomzoom: and you complain about the production 

I think it's because the vocals are the same. Are they the same? :calculating: Or too similar, but the music is totally different. 

The Darkchild remix is good, and I love the video, but as I said on another comment, the original was already great, I never understood the need to give it a remix. I guess just because it was trendy to do remixes back then. 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Who cares about that, I just want to give my views to an official channel and not those fan accounts. It needs to be recognized as any other of her videos :lessons:

Correct but I still can't wrap my head around Kill The Lights, DANCE till the world ends, and Piece of Me International Version having more views than those unique individual songs:zoomzoom:

Her vevo account is a mess actually, Womanizer is posted twice on it, one with 230 million and the ither with 3 million views, but the video is the same:wtf: Delete the 3M one for goodness sake, don't be that careless!

Also need INAGNYAW Crossroads version on her channel

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Correct but I still can't wrap my head around Kill The Lights, DANCE till the world ends, and Piece of Me International Version having more views than those unique individual songs:zoomzoom:

Her vevo account is a mess actually, Womanizer is posted twice on it, one with 230 million and the ither with 3 million views, but the video is the same:wtf: Delete the 3M one for goodness sake, don't be that careless!

Also need INAGNYAW Crossroads version on her channel

Well, those videos were uploaded before :yaknow: It was their fault for not uploading Someday and MATM and DS back in 2009 when the channel opened, and even worse not make them available worldwide. 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Well, those videos were uploaded before :yaknow: It was their fault for not uploading Someday and MATM and DS back in 2009 when the channel opened, and even worse not make them available worldwide. 

BOMT, her most iconic video, is unavailable in most Asian countries but still has 403 M views:flawless:

Other songs are also not made available in every country :zoomzoom:

The second Womanizer video :zoomzoom:

The fact that DANCE till the world ends exists:zoomzoom:

Her YouTube account is a mess tbh

23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I like the remix, but I think it's just so lazily produced. Like they just got this "cool" beat and repeated it from beginning to end, and it makes it feel dull since there's little to no difference from the verses, the choruses and the bridge. 

The standard version gives it a distinct feeling to each part of the song and it really ends on a climax. 

Yeah actually you are right! Probably why I prefer the original so much. If only it had the Darkchild remix video...

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

From what I remember, the only part I find different is the bridge:zoomzoom:

Maybe I should give a listen to the song, haven't heard it in a while:mj:

the instrumentals are completely different

tenor.gif?itemid=4355233

16 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

the instrumentals are completely different

tenor.gif?itemid=4355233

Yes now i realize that, but the same vocals don't make the the instrumentals stand out. I mean songs on Britney like What's it Like To Be Me, Lonely and Overprotected kind of had similar instruments used in production.

it would have been a different scenario the vocals had been different on both but hey, it's just a remix:well:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived