Domination would have been great, y'all bashed it for no reason

2 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Domination could have been great but it was to soon. She didn’t need to start another residency just months after finishing five years of POM. 

18 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Absolutely no. Britney was tired. This hiatus is great for her so che can charge battery and coming back with passion

Exactly.  Even if it was going to be good or better than POM, it should never have been announced so soon after the last show ended.

That's one thing people have to agree on.  There has to be some level of anticipation, especially after her last tour/POM.

There was absolutely no anticipation for this during fall 2018.  Those rehearsals were simply not enough.  There needed to be a long break and then come back with people wondering what new things she might add.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Exactly.  Even if it was going to be good or better than POM, it should never have been announced so soon after the last show ended.

That's one thing people have to agree on.  There has to be some level of anticipation, especially after her last tour/POM.

There was absolutely no anticipation for this during fall 2018.  Those rehearsals were simply not enough.  There needed to be a long break and then come back with people wondering what new things she might add.

I honestly found it weird that they announced it so soon after POM ended. I thought the announcement would be about her Lifesrly line or smth like that. But I still wanted to see what Domination would have looked like :imdying:

23 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

I miss her... but this break... was something WE and she needed...

we need to miss her again...and she needs to get her passion back.. and to miss perform... ( if she )

we miss her so much but yes it does feel very beneficial for us and for her cause seriously after POM tour i really do expect something a lot better than that... 

2016ney level please 

Hmm i don't know, some tids and bits were great, but then rehearsals never truly represent what we get onstage with Britney. Also, I don't like the butchery treatment Slave 4 Jesus seemed to be getting, something like FF but even more remixed, not imaginative at all and no longer iconic :(

Archived