Domination would have been great, y'all bashed it for no reason

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, a lot of her rehearsals make her shows look better than they are lol mostly POM. But... I had faith that Domination would have been really cool. I was really excited or it although I wasn't excited for 2-4 more years of Vegas. Maybe now she can just release an album and tour properly.

It would have been POM part 2. Same lazy choreography, same tics, and of course same cd vocals from 20 years ago.

Stop the delusion :well:

I personally think the break will be really good for Britney. Maybe she’ll come back inspired and actually want to sing her songs on stage and dance with actual rhythm ;)

19 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

It would have been POM part 2. Same lazy choreography, same tics, and of course same cd vocals from 20 years ago.

Stop the delusion :well:

I personally think the break will be really good for Britney. Maybe she’ll come back inspired and actually want to sing her songs on stage and dance with actual rhythm ;)

idk how reliable they are but nappytabs aid we'd get prerecorded vocals ;)

1 minute ago, Iceney said:

idk how reliable they are but nappytabs aid we'd get prerecorded vocals ;)

And Larry said she was gonna be singing live. Heck, even Britney said she always sings live so... :yesokay: That's how reliable any news regarding Britney's tour vocals is.

28 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Oh we had reasons... for starters, messy ‘announcement’ and not enough time for her to grow and get inspired... it would have been same mess as POM:bedtime:

She didn't talk in the announcement but the show itself was great and cost a lot of money. Gaga had a press conference with no show at all and I find that boring af :juggingu: And no, she would have performed better than POMney for 2 consecutive legs at least :toocute:

2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

To me, it just looks like POM 2.0 which is more of the same. Primeney would show up for like 5 seconds during a performance, and then she would go back to breast explosions, arm choreography, tacky costumes and lip syncing to 20 year old vocals. Just my 2 cents.

No it's not, this time the majority of the dancers were men and the way the choreographies were arranged is completely different to POM's. And the holograms and all the new technologies that would have been used, I can't :imdying:

• Content Curators

im not gonna lie but the scream and shout rehearsal choreo impressed me

i mean more intricate and high energy than most pom choreo for sure

same with slave and compure eletric

also prerecorded live vocals 

also my prerogative and overprotected 

also jlos performances and dances and everything are really very good so i did have high hopes

and there were rumors of born to make you happy and dont let me be the last to know

so yeah imma be honest it sounded good

thank god larry is too cheap to scrap an entire show so we will probs still see it sometime and shes gonna do it better

(Everyone pressed about Domination are all the stans who live too far to travel to vegas LETS BE HONEST)

I was excited. I thought it was extremely early since she JUST finished POM like the GP didn’t even know she left lol

however I was excited to see the work that was being put into it. It sounded like they heard our concerns about POM and were really trying to amp it up for this show. I bought my ticket when I saw she was gonna perform Coupure Électrique (I like that choreo idk about y’all). I was beyond sad about the cancellation. I hope it comes back. Maybe even as a tour for her next album? That way we get huge production (vegas shows don’t seem to get the biggest productions)

Archived