Hot As Ice from the Circus tour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

If we mix Circus choreo + Femme Fatale Production + POM energy we would have primeney :whatitellu:

Circus had next to zero choreo though... it had great beauty, original costumes and production/staging

work *****, original BTI and POM, MATM, Gimme More, even BTI 2.0 and DYWCO, Clumsy and No Seas Cortes have fuller routines than anything from Circus.

4 hours ago, Alice X said:

Remind me again how long did the Circus Tour last and how long did POM last? 

Circus Tour - a little more than half year; POM - 5 years. Of course you can find more bloopers and good/bad moments from POM :whatitellu:

Does that count:

SharpHonorableIvorygull-small.gif

or that

tumblr_m2brmyF3Yv1qjqry1o1_500.gif

or the amazing choreography of Mannequin that she used instead of the original one:

_jXhD0.gif

I mean, the list goes on and on... again, bad moments could be found from all of her post 2007 tours. That doesn't prove a point. Production-wise Circus slays 90% of all tours I've ever seen (not only Britney's). However her stamina, dance skills and overall performances since mid-2015 and throughout 2016 (POM era) were the best since 2004. :mcwave:

Then 2017 happened and it was all mediocre :whatitellu: and then 2018 happened and BAM, FFney revived from the ashes, just with a better body and more energy, but not feeling the music whatsoever.  

matter of opinion

On 3/30/2019 at 11:55 PM, Lukass1896 said:

Britney at the Circus Tour was still the old Britney!! Maybe she was not dancing a lot, but she was still being happy most of the time and she was still feeling the music!! :yesplease::wontcry::crying1:

SOOO MUCH better then Femme Fatale Tour and Piece of Me (the residency end especially the tour...) :lessons::makesomenoise:

THIS!

She was not in the zone, but she looked herself, didn't have that bleary look in her eye, robotic movements (Femme Fatale) and POM stiffness. Probably her best tour in terms of the setlist and setup. Onyx's choreography, on the other hand, when it comes to dancing.

• Content Curators
18 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

We don't need FF's production though, Circus had mind blowing production. 

switch it around ffs choreo and circus production

i dance and by far FFT slave choreo the way its arranged is the most tiring and hardest out of all

ofcourse she half ***** it but its like all the hard choreo of slave mushed together and no slow breaks. 

On 3/31/2019 at 4:50 PM, Alice X said:

Remind me again how long did the Circus Tour last and how long did POM last? 

Circus Tour - a little more than half year; POM - 5 years. Of course you can find more bloopers and good/bad moments from POM :whatitellu:

Does that count:

SharpHonorableIvorygull-small.gif

or that

tumblr_m2brmyF3Yv1qjqry1o1_500.gif

or the amazing choreography of Mannequin that she used instead of the original one:

_jXhD0.gif

I mean, the list goes on and on... again, bad moments could be found from all of her post 2007 tours. That doesn't prove a point. Production-wise Circus slays 90% of all tours I've ever seen (not only Britney's). However her stamina, dance skills and overall performances since mid-2015 and throughout 2016 (POM era) were the best since 2004. :mcwave:

Then 2017 happened and it was all mediocre :whatitellu: and then 2018 happened and BAM, FFney revived from the ashes, just with a better body and more energy, but not feeling the music whatsoever.  

All of your examples of "bad dancing" from the Circus Tour are still good :mcwave: She was having fun, being fierce and sassy, and FEELING THE MUSIC. -> You can't find any of that on Piece of Me :bedtime:

and If you wanna be "smart" and play with numbers -> Britney was touring the world (not sitting in Vegas, 30 minutes from L.A.), she pulled the Circus Tour extremely fast AND she was literally fresh after her breakdown... Britney should master PoM to perfection! But as we know - she didn't :jj:

Oh, and the gif that you used in your previous post (trying to prove that PoM was good) was NOT from PoM but from her performance at BBMA :jj: Oops :mcwave:

#JusticeForCircusney :wontcry:

Archived