Hot As Ice from the Circus tour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

Y’all act like Riccus is better than POM. At least in POM she actually wanted to be there #fakestans :unbothered:

EDIT: at least from 2014-2016. We don’t speak about 2018

What happened to her in 2018? I saw her in London and was genuinely shocked at how awful the show was

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I can imagine the POM version

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Typical...of course you had to pick the worst parts...like Circus didn't have them as well

tumblr_inline_p7psv8hhMv1qm5jtm_540.gif

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ca09f8068494f4655

Vs.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ca0a018736244774d

giphy.gif

Not even picking the best from POM and the worst from Circus.... Both had good and bad parts, good and bad shows. I believe that Britney got overly tired of the show by 2018 and it showed.. :ineedthetruth:

1 hour ago, Alice X said:

Typical...of course you had to pick the worst parts...like Circus didn't have them as well

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ca09f8068494f4655

Vs.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ca0a018736244774d

giphy.gif

Not even picking the best from POM and the worst from Circus.... Both had good and bad parts, good and bad shows. I believe that Britney got overly tired of the show by 2018 and it showed.. :ineedthetruth:

Circus had much less than POM

2 hours ago, Alice X said:

That gif is from when her pu$$y was ''HANGING OUT'', it doesn't count. Flop fan alert.  

Bilderesultat for circus tour gif

I really enjoyed that performance. I just with they would have done something cool for the "living legend" line. Its sad that her coming on stage during HAI was more epic than the tour opening of POM. 

i know the tour didnt have a lot of dancing but for me, It was her comeback and I was fine with her taking it easy and not spending hours on end dancing and rehersing. You all always talk about how this tour was too early after her breakdown but at the same time complain that she didnt do enough dancing. Do you realize how many hours it takes to learn new choreo and then perfect it and then reherse it on stage? Even primeney spent hours on end perfecting her craft. This tour was supposed to be her easing into things and they did a great job of putting the least amount of pressure on Britney by giving us a great production. + I think they wanted to have a pretty low injury risk so the next tour wouldnt be so hard to get insurance for her (I think I remember reading somehting like that)

I admit I was dissapointed at the time but its been a decade and she hasnt had a tour that topped TCSBS. She hasnt had the fire that she had then or the smootheness in her movement. I would gladly take a fierce Circusney than whatever the **** epileptic mess Britney has become.

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Circus had much less than POM

Remind me again how long did the Circus Tour last and how long did POM last? 

Circus Tour - a little more than half year; POM - 5 years. Of course you can find more bloopers and good/bad moments from POM :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

That gif is from when her pu$$y was ''HANGING OUT'', it doesn't count. Flop fan alert.  

Bilderesultat for circus tour gif

Does that count:

SharpHonorableIvorygull-small.gif

or that

tumblr_m2brmyF3Yv1qjqry1o1_500.gif

or the amazing choreography of Mannequin that she used instead of the original one:

_jXhD0.gif

I mean, the list goes on and on... again, bad moments could be found from all of her post 2007 tours. That doesn't prove a point. Production-wise Circus slays 90% of all tours I've ever seen (not only Britney's). However her stamina, dance skills and overall performances since mid-2015 and throughout 2016 (POM era) were the best since 2004. :mcwave:

Then 2017 happened and it was all mediocre :whatitellu: and then 2018 happened and BAM, FFney revived from the ashes, just with a better body and more energy, but not feeling the music whatsoever.  

Archived