Sbarros Lid Rock - MATM Promo (Disc 2) Video & Screen Caps

BKSTYL3

Since nothing else is going on here I thought I'd share because I recently purchased:

Image result for sbarro lidrock discc 2

3" CD on the LidRock series, given out with the purchase of a large soft drink from Sbarros restaurants. Despite the disc's printed tracklisting, the CD actually contains 4 tracks, the first of which is a short introductory track promoting the LidRock series.

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Me-Against-The-Music/release/1242951

Main:

Britney Spears Section

Audio:

Just plays the Me Against The Music (Bloodshy & Avant's Chix Mix) and has the lyrics.

Photos:

(Pictures are not clickable to enlarge them)

R-1242951-1553902722-2427.png.jpg

R-1242951-1553902724-4491.png.jpg

Bio & Album News:

Spoiler

Britney Spears was born in Kentwood, Louisiana on December 2, 1981. Appearing in variety shows and choirs throughout her hometown, Britney's talent was obvious from a young age.  The aspiring young performer's first major audition was for The Disney Channel's "Mickey Mouse Club" at the age of eight.  Too young for the show, but too talented to dismiss, a Disney producer helped Britney land an agent in New York, where she spent the next three summers studying performing arts at New York City's Professional Performing Arts School.  While training, Britney took on small roles in commercials, theatre and film.  When she turned 11, Britney was old enough to earn a spot on the "Mickey Mouse Club" and relocated with her family to Orlando to begin taping.After starring on the popular show for two years, Britney returned home to Louisiana, but never let go of dreams of making it in the music industry.  Armed with intense desire and a powerful voice, Britney returned to New York City when she was 15 to start a music career.  She earned the opportunity to sing a cappella for a room of executives at Jive Records, who recognized immediately that there were the makings of a star in the teenager from Kentwood.  Britney was signed to Jive soon after her audition and began work on what would become her first hit, "...Baby One More Time."An album soon formed under the name of this first song, which subsequently became the first single.  With its high-energy video and infectious groove, the single "...Baby One More Time" was welcomed by the world of pop music with open arms, debuting on the American Billboard charts at #1.  The album was released only a few weeks later, also debuting at #1 and making Britney the first-ever female artist to have a simultaneous Billboard #1 single and album with a debut release.  An April 1999 Rolling Stone cover increased the frenzy, and Britney was rocketed from pop starlet to mega-star.  Her second single, "Sometimes," a soft summer ballad released in June 1999, was warmly received by a rapidly growing fan base.In the summer of 1999, Britney began her first tour across North America.  The extensive tour was followed up with a return to the charts with another smash hit, "(You Drive Me) Crazy."  Another major highlight of 1999 for Britney was her performance at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Dublin.  Her dazzling pop medley left her the indisputable star of the show, and she won all four awards for which she was nominated, in the categories of Best Female Artist, Best Breakthrough Act, Best Pop Act and Best Song for "...Baby One More Time."  In 2000, she was also nominated for two Grammy Awards, including the coveted Best New Artist along with Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.  Her success continued when Britney presented and won an award at the 2000 Billboard Music Awards.In between touring and promotion, Britney recorded new songs for an eagerly anticipated sophomore album.  "Oops...I Did It Again" was the first single from the album of the same name.  Released in April 2000, the melodious and upbeat song, accompanied by a stunning, futuristic video directed by Nigel ****, shot to the top of music charts around the globe.  The album release followed, debuting at #1 in the U.S., Canada, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and 15 other countries worldwide.The second single off of Oops... was "Lucky," an autobiographical, bittersweet tale of loneliness and stardom.  "Stronger" - an attention-grabbing slice of classic upbeat pop - and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" - a smooth ballad co-written by Shania Twain - followed as the final singles from an exciting sophomore record that showed immense growth as a performing artist, while maintaining a sound that was undoubtedly, uniquely Britney. On May 12, 2000, Britney's first World Tour was announced.  The concerts featured her classic hits, energetic dance routines and magical costume changes, leaving fans in awe. In 2001, Oops... was nominated for a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album, and Britney was nominated for another Grammy for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the single.Britney revealed a fresh, more complex and more personal sound with her third album, aptly titled Britney.  The songs on Britney explored the changes in her life, both professional and personal, and her development from a teenage girl to a mature, young woman.  Working with production super-duo The Neptunes (Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo) on her first single "I'm A Slave 4 U" allowed her to move to a new level artistically.  Britney also collaborated with such big names as Wade Robson and Max Martin, and got a hand in songwriting from fellow singers Dido and Justin Timberlake.  Britney co-wrote five of the songs on the album, and Britney explores musical styles from funk to soul to rock.  The smooth funk and raspy vocals of "Boys" is reminiscent of seventies soul with a little Prince thrown in.  "Boys" was also the first single off of the hugely successful third installment of Mike Myers' Austin Powers trilogy, Austin Powers in Goldmember.  Britney makes a cameo in the film - appearing as herself - and Myers in turn, along with Pharrell Williams, is featured in the funky, **** video for "Boys."In January of 2001, Britney co-headlined at the Rock in Rio Festival in Brazil, performing to an audience of more than 250,000.  Also in January, Britney appeared with fellow musical artists Aerosmith and *NSYNC during the halftime show of SuperBowl XXXV, performing Aerosmith's classic hit, "Walk This Way."  In addition, Britney co-hosted and performed at the 2001 American Music Awards.Britney left the United States to promote the "Dream Within A Dream" world tour for Britney on September 10, 2001.  When she arrived in Australia on Wednesday, September 12, she was devastated to learn of the attacks in New York and Washington.  Britney cancelled the international promotions, but went ahead with the tour later in the year, donating $1.00 from each of the tickets sold for her shows in 31 cities to the children of the New York City Policeman and Firefighters lost in the World Trade Center attacks.  The ticket donation, coupled with auctions and exclusive merchandise sales, helped raise more than two million dollars for the youngest victims of the national tragedy.  The "Dream Within A Dream" tour, which featured an unprecedented multi-tiered stage and more than 250 lights and lasers, was extended to August 2002 after receiving overwhelming critical and audience response to the first leg.Britney's rendition of "I'm A Slave 4 U" at the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards (where she was nominated for Best Pop Video for "Stronger") incorporated sultry choreography, a live tiger and snake onstage and **** costume changes into a now-legendary performance.  A few months later, on November 18, Britney teamed up with HBO to present "Britney Spears: Live From The MGM Grand Las Vegas," a television special featuring her greatest hits along with then-unreleased tracks from Britney.  One of Britney's major influences, Cher, joined Britney onstage for the special in a superstar collaboration.  "Britney Spears: Live From Vegas" was seen, per Britney's personal request, by servicemen and women around the world.With her flair for performance, infectious charisma and appeal to youth, a natural next step for Britney was a venture into film.  The perfect opportunity came with Crossroads, a coming-of-age feature film created and produced by Britney herself.  Crossroads follows three childhood friends (Spears, Taryn Manning, and Zo_ Saldana) who rediscover their friendship on a road trip, after spending eight years apart.  The movie explores sensitive and important issues for young people, especially the significance of love, loyalty and lasting friendships.Children and teens in particular have made their love for Britney clear by bestowing her with numerous awards over the past years.  Her most recent honors include winning Choice Female Artist and Choice Female Hottie at the August 2002 Teen Choice Awards, and a nomination for Favorite Female Singer for the 2003 Kids' Choice Awards in April.  Britney was also voted Favorite Female Artist at the inaugural 2003 TRL Awards, where she also was a host.Britney's positive influence on children extends well beyond her popularity as a performing artist.  In a dedicated effort to reach children in need, Britney started The Britney Spears Foundation.  The Foundation's philosophy is based on the healing power of music and entertainment for kids, and through the work of the Foundation and the Spears family, children nationwide have been afforded the opportunity to experience the restorative potential of the arts.  The Britney Spears Camp for the Performing Arts, a major annual project funded by the Foundation, brings children ages 11-15 from New England, New York, and Washington, DC to a 10-day, fun-filled performing arts immersion program.  On November 4, 2002, Britney's efforts on behalf of children were recognized when she was presented with the prestigious Children's Choice Award in Los Angeles.In 2003, Britney has shown no signs of slowing down.  She was nominated for two 2003 Grammy Awards - Best Pop Vocal Album for Britney, and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Overprotected."  Britney is also immersed in recording a new, fourth album with top producers including The Matrix, Missy Elliott, Max Martin and The Neptunes.  This lush, musically savvy compilation is guaranteed to move Britney to the next level artistically.  Britney is also pursuing other artistic directions, such as an upcoming starring film role as a daughter of a NASCAR veteran.  The film will be the first project that is officially sanctioned and co-produced by NASCAR.The media has embraced Britney's magnetic image and superstar talent, featuring the music icon in countless stories and television programs.  Britney has graced the covers of numerous national magazines including Vogue, Rolling Stone, Cosmopolitan, People, Seventeen, YM, and Entertainment Weekly, and has served as a spokeswoman for major brands such as Pepsi.  As a dynamic performer, talented artist and intriguing personality, Britney will unquestionably remain in high demand in all aspects of her multifaceted career.

Audio Ecard:

Mix it Up:
Plays Me Against The Music (Bloodshy & Avant's Chix Mix) w/ a soundboard :lollipop:

Screen Saver/Wallpaper:

Sweepstakes:

R-1242951-1553902723-8848.png.jpg

Work B!itch/Make Me promo who?:airpls:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 3/29/2019 at 5:34 PM, PokemonSpears said:

that kind of stuff makes me feel sad lol that type of digital content felt so new back in the day, but it's just so dated now 

True but I missed how fun it was to get obtainable goodies rather scanning something or download something on your phone. I loved promotional products in the 90s, posters were given out like water nowadays it’s more about social media marketing.

Archived