Someone filtered Britney Jean Acapellas... [Added 2 missing]

Stannedforever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MmmDani said:

This channel hasn’t gained traction, making a thread is drawing attention to it. If the videos are copy striked then the uploaded won’t finish uploading the filtered acapellas. 

:gerlwat:That's not how youtube  works. They automatically detect if you have copyrighted material in your videos even if it was just 0 views.  All those videos are already claimed by Sony (you can see it in the description) so they are "allowed" as sony will get all the money they make (they don't make any tho).

5 hours ago, Complication said:

I actually like the ISBE vocals. Even though it's thick with vocoder, the main vocal isn't anywhere near as manipulated as the other BJ songs. It's clearly 100% Britney and she's not singing in the typical baby voice either.

I agree, and personally I enjoy this song. Not one of her best, but it's not as terrible as anyone says. It's enjoyable.

11 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Alien sounds good tho

also, where is hold on tite :juggingu: 

and I could notice that in passenger Myah starts to sing only after the first chorus and not the whole song :yasqueen: there’s Britney in there :mcry:

The whole chorus is Myah... 

Britney sings basically only the first line and Myah does the rest of the song. 

9 hours ago, MmmDani said:

This channel hasn’t gained traction, making a thread is drawing attention to it. If the videos are copy striked then the uploaded won’t finish uploading the filtered acapellas. 

and they’re “in the process” of finishing this, and I want this out before everyone floods to the channel. Otherwise we’ll never get it

It would be way easier if vegas studio version leaked lol

The hate train for Britney Jean... woow... :sickofu: The same amount of "weird" vocals and "Myah-like vocals" are on Femme Fatale and even on Circus... So where is the same energy for those albums? :4music: I don't get it. Hate all songs with "weird and Myah-like vocals" or hate none of them. KEEP THE SAME ENERGY. :lessons:

Stop the hypocrisy... please :icant2::disappointed:

2 hours ago, Living For Love said:

It would be way easier if vegas studio version leaked lol

The uploader said they’d “remove the crowd” in the final version, so I presume they’re using that as well as the stems. Didn’t the Asian Tour soundboard leak? Wasn’t it in there somewhere?

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She does not sing the second verse for sure. 

There's an "official" acostic version created with the official stems (if that's how they are called) and Brit only sings the two verses, the rest is all Sia (or Myah on the album lol). I think Britney never recorded the rest of the song (chorus + bridge) :well:

Archived