Someone filtered Britney Jean Acapellas... [Added 2 missing]

Stannedforever

4 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

Britney sang both verses, but myah's voice was dubbed over the end of each verse in the released version. These are the parts Myah sings in the verses:

Verse 1: "..the keeeyyyyys oh"    (yep just for one word)

Verse 2: "no copilot yeah that's right now can just enjoy the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"

Interestingly, the person who leaks the "myah-free" versions says Britney did actually sing the chorus for Passenger, but the vocal producer Anthony Preston accidentally deleted the files. :britdrown::britdrown::britdrown:

People give Will a lot of **** but Anthony Preston is basically to blame for all the vocal mess. I hate him. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:gerlwat:That's not how youtube  works. They automatically detect if you have copyrighted material in your videos even if it was just 0 views.  All those videos are already claimed by Sony (you can see it in the description) so they are "allowed" as sony will get all the money they make (they don't make any tho).

Yes and no, actually. A few years ago I uploaded 3 different videos from Britney and they got a claim by SME. For some time, it worked, but after a few months, VIACOM decided to claim both visuals and sounds of them and YouTube deleted the 3 vids.

So yeah, it can happen.

15 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

The hate train for Britney Jean... woow... :sickofu: The same amount of "weird" vocals and "Myah-like vocals" are on Femme Fatale and even on Circus... So where is the same energy for those albums? :4music: I don't get it. Hate all songs with "weird and Myah-like vocals" or hate none of them. KEEP THE SAME ENERGY. :lessons:

Stop the hypocrisy... please :icant2::disappointed:

I  like you

On 3/31/2019 at 5:17 PM, nels64 said:

Okay girl but like...Britney is BARELY on any of these songs. 

All songs use backup vocals. People arent pissed about Myah Marie being on these songs. 

People are pissed about Britney NOT being on HER OWN songs. Listen to that Work ***** Acapella, Britney is hardly in the actual song. 

We have a right to hate an album that barely features the person it says it features...

Also BJ sounds like an album of demoes and album rejects. We also have the right to hate a badly produced **** show. 

Like you have it completely wrong girl. 

I'm not defending Blowney Job, cause I don't really like that album but I have one question:

How do you guys know FOR SURE that all of those "acapellas, leaks, stems etc." are... REAL and OFFICIAL? :umsaywhat::umsaywhat:

Cause you have no proof, but some of y'all are acting like these are proven to be 100% real... :jj::mhmsureny:

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Girl...idk about stems and **** but these “acapellas” are straight from the tracks. They’re just filtered to be only the main vocal. You can do that easily by filtering some frequencies and ****. Not only that but they sound exactly like the tracks...just clearer. 

I mean it’s pretty evident on the tracks themselves that Britney appears less than she should be. 

All around Blowney Job is terrible and deserves the hate it gets tbh. Maybe Will.I.Was should have actually finished the album or maybe RCA should have scrapped it if Britney wasn’t as into it as they would have liked. Release WB as a Vegas promo single and that’s that. 

Well I also am not an expert when it comes to all of those acapellas and stems :mhm: That's why I'm asking :mhmsureny:

And I still can't understand why would Britney literally skip singing on her own songs :canthandleit: Like... WHAT WAS THE REASON? :wontcry: ...Why?? Let's not act like she was "oooh so extremely busy" in 2013... cause she was not. :mj: The whole situation reminds me of Jennifer Lopez (cause she also wasn't singing like - 60% of her own songs back in the day) and I also still can't understand why? :beynah: Maybe J.LO (or even Britney) are not an outstanding vocalists, but they can sing! Especially in the studio! It's not that hard to "improve the vocals" :beynah: and It's extremely dangerous for a singer to release songs which are sung by somebody else... I still can't get my head around it :heresthetea: I don't get it :canthandleit:

On 3/30/2019 at 12:35 PM, Lukass1896 said:

The hate train for Britney Jean... woow... :sickofu: The same amount of "weird" vocals and "Myah-like vocals" are on Femme Fatale and even on Circus... So where is the same energy for those albums? :4music: I don't get it. Hate all songs with "weird and Myah-like vocals" or hate none of them. KEEP THE SAME ENERGY. :lessons:

Stop the hypocrisy... please :icant2::disappointed:

This. I presume it's because they were chart-successful eras, even though messes. Are you surprised, with exhale? :whatitellu:

On 3/29/2019 at 4:46 PM, MmmDani said:

The WB, Alien and Perfume acapellas aren’t filtered, delete this thread. We don’t want them taken down. If they get copystriked we may never hear the full Myah Free version of Work ***** that they’ve been working in for months.

Please delete this thread @Stannedforever :tiffanycries:

make a thread when everything’s done, don’t risk them getting taken down when we’re so close

I don't think if it makes a difference if it's a filter or stem (for copyright issues), but I noticed that as well. They don't seem like filters to me either, too clean. Interesting, I always wonder how these stems leak.

Archived