Someone filtered Britney Jean Acapellas... [Added 2 missing]

Stannedforever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WB, Alien and Perfume acapellas aren’t filtered, delete this thread. We don’t want them taken down. If they get copystriked we may never hear the full Myah Free version of Work ***** that they’ve been working in for months.

Please delete this thread @Stannedforever :tiffanycries:

make a thread when everything’s done, don’t risk them getting taken down when we’re so close

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

The WB, Alien and Perfume acapellas aren’t filtered, delete this thread. We don’t want them taken down. If they get copystriked we may never hear the full Myah Free version of Work ***** that they’ve been working in for months.

Please delete this thread @Stannedforever :tiffanycries:

make a thread when everything’s done, don’t risk them getting taken down when we’re so close

What do you mean? Lol

8 hours ago, Living For Love said:

What do you mean? Lol

This channel hasn’t gained traction, making a thread is drawing attention to it. If the videos are copy striked then the uploaded won’t finish uploading the filtered acapellas. 

and they’re “in the process” of finishing this, and I want this out before everyone floods to the channel. Otherwise we’ll never get it

I know this album gets a bad reputation and for a reason but the job they did with it and how they managed to make it into a full fledged album only using what Britney had done up until that point which was not even half of the album and Myah's vocals amazes me, like you can tell when Myah's takes meet Britney's but the cuts are so clean and seamless it's truly an impressive job :pensiveney:

Archived