Jamie Lynn praising Britney

timito

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I was singing this out loud today at work for no apparent reason! Must be in sync :bparty:

My manager is listening to this song almost everyday, between other pop songs but i guess its his favourite since that sometimes he plays it 3 times in a row

37 minutes ago, Onyx Dream said:

Does anyone think she posted several snaps in a row of this song to reference all the conspiracies and **** right now?

I was thinking it could’ve been her way of clapping back at the rude woman who asked her if her baby has Down Syndrome. Jamie Lynn’s reply to her was very gracious, classy, with a touch of sass. But no, I just think she’s really feeling this song today. 

She’s got FAR too much time on her hands.

If she really cared about her music career she wouldn’t be posting her life like she was a reality star, or filming herself wearing Kylie lip paint that makes her look like Michael Jackson.

also did anyone notice her posting something in the mail - it said ‘Covington’ on it and a picture of a pic of a rainbow - their cousins surname. Wonder if anything happened to that family. 

Also she realises britney didn’t write the song.... wow maybe she doesn’t.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She’s got FAR too much time on her hands.

If she really cared about her music career she wouldn’t be posting her life like she was a reality star, or filming herself wearing Kylie lip paint that makes her look like Michael Jackson.

also did anyone notice her posting something in the mail - it said ‘Covington’ on it and a picture of a pic of a rainbow - their cousins surname. Wonder if anything happened to that family. 

Also she realises britney didn’t write the song.... wow maybe she doesn’t.

She doesnt know some lyrics of two of Britney's biggest hits, let alone who wrote It lol

She probably knows Beyonce's tho :jj:

Archived