Photo Art for Once Upon a One More Time

Jean-Philippe

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually pretty nice :orly:

Is that a Cinderella reference (a person shattering like the shoe from Cinderella and looking a bit diamond-like) :tbh:

a person shattering like the shoe from Cinderella 

This would also be a perfect moment to play shattered glass or Cinderella Bildergebnis für britney cinderella

I put in a request for group sales for 10/29 today. For those that plan on going, seems like Group Sales is the cheapest way to go without having to pay all the fees and stuff. Only thing is that it's a 'request' period now, so you're not guaranteed tickets till July.

Also have to have 9 friends

It’s cute I guess. :boredashell: If this musical gets a lot of good attention and sells out, it could do wonders for her brand the next few years.. But the whole premise about (Disney) princesses “waking up” and becoming feminist sounds super cringy to me. :sickofu:

I do like the poster tho. :imok:

27 minutes ago, Goku said:

A bunch of actors miming her music, who cares? 

15 minutes ago, Goku said:

What's the point then? Even more boring

Not necessarily.  

According to this interpretation, the show will be similar to Wicked which, if you follow Broadway, is a massive hit.  She certainly has the songs, all that's needed is the story.

IS THAT CRYSTAL in the poster?? hmm ****? :gimmemoar:

Once Upon A Time... Cinderella, Snow White, and the other fairytale princesses gather for their book club, when - oh, baby baby! - a rogue fairy godmother drops The Feminine Mystique into their corseted laps, spurring a royal revelation. Could there really be more to life than bird-made dresses and true love's kiss? Set to the songs of Britney Spears, the Princess of Pop herself, ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME is an uproarious, irreverent look at the towering challenges, charms, and choices involved in finding that most elusive of endings: Happily Ever After.

This actually reminds me a lot of the plot of that 2007 movie, Enchanted...:ehidk:

Archived