Britney opening up for NSYNC

Miss_R

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And to think that on some shows people would boo her bc they wanted to see ramen noodle hair boy instead :umwtf::umwtf:

I don’t think any popstar nowadays experienced that. She really had it rough back in the days that no one today can relate. I think that’s the start of females hating on her then it got worst when they found out she is dating their man. I know my female cousin had a big crush on JT and she hated Britney or at least rolled her eyes at Britney calling her a hoe ( even though she liked some of Britey’s ballads) 

thats when I start to realize women can be catty with each other. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t think any popstar nowadays experienced that. She really had it rough back in the days that no one today can relate. I think that’s the start of females hating on her then it got worst when they found out she is dating their man. I know my female cousin had a big crush on JT and she hated Britney or at least rolled her eyes at Britney calling her a hoe ( even though she liked some of Britey’s ballads) 

thats when I start to realize women can be catty with each other. 

She talks here about being nervous bc of the fans being jealous of them, etc 

Imagine If they knew at the time they were already dating and they had history during their MMC days, they would have throw things at her 

I remember reading some Nsync Interviews some years ago on a Nsync site and Justin used to say it was her decision to go public with him, that he always said to her that was her decision to confirm or not their relationship and he would support her on whatever she chose. It made me wonder If they didnt confirm for so long not only bc of the Record label (single Britney and single Nsync guys seemed more appealing on a marketing vision), but bc of her, probably knowing shed get so much hate from dating one of the Nsync favourites. At least when I read the Interviews I had the impression he was ok being public way before they did, but not her. Or maybe she didnt want Reg to know? She probably dumped Reg bc of JT. Theres a pic of Reg, Britney and JT on the tour's backstage and there is also a pic of Britney holding JT on a Nsync with Fergie pic.

Anyway, I remember when he talked about her on a MTV special and he got booed a lot. He only said the fact they were booing him itd not change anything.

These fans of boy bands can be very crazy, dreaming they will marry them and hating who they date in real life. Britney was an easy target bc she was already so successful, rich, famous and **** that only made Nsync fans hate her even more. But yeah she got a lot of crap like Selena did with Justin fans.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Imagine If they knew at the time they were already dating and they had history during their MMC days, they would have throw things at her 

I remember reading some Nsync Interviews some years ago on a Nsync site and Justin used to say it was her decision to go public with him, that he always said to her that was her decision to confirm or not their relationship and he would support her on whatever she chose. It made me wonder If they didnt confirm for so long not only bc of the Record label (single Britney and single Nsync guys seemed more appealing on a marketing vision), but bc of her, probably knowing shed get so much hate from dating one of the Nsync favourites. At least when I read the Interviews I had the impression he was ok being public way before they did, but not her. Or maybe she didnt want Reg to know? She probably dumped Reg bc of JT. Theres a pic of Reg, Britney and JT on the tour's backstage and there is also a pic of Britney holding JT on a Nsync with Fergie pic.

Anyway, I remember when he talked about her on a MTV special and he got booed a lot. He only said the fact they were booing him itd not change anything.

These fans of boy bands can be very crazy, dreaming they will marry them and hating who they date in real life. Britney was an easy target bc she was already so successful, rich, famous and **** that only made Nsync fans hate her even more. But yeah she got a lot of crap like Selena did with Justin fans.

Lance Bass said that they weren’t dating when she was on tour with them (part of me don’t believe it, maybe not like official relationship but I’m sure sparks flew between them) but he did say she was booed in the early start of the tour and she would walk off the stage crying but he said towards the end, as the song (BOMT) became more popular, the crowd changed. 

I feel like it’s mostly her team that was the cautious one and probably didn’t want them to reveal it, I mean especially since girls were booing her so they didn’t want to feel like that would ruin her chances of success in case the girl fans pull something that would ruin her chances of success just like they wanted her to say she was a virgin even though she slept with Justin.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Lance Bass said that they weren’t dating when she was on tour with them (part of me don’t believe it, maybe not like official relationship but I’m sure sparks flew between them) but he did say she was booed in the early start of the tour and she would walk off the stage crying but he said towards the end, as the song (BOMT) became more popular, the crowd changed. 

I feel like it’s mostly her team that was the cautious one and probably didn’t want them to reveal it, I mean especially since girls were booing her so they didn’t want to feel like that would ruin her chances of success in case the girl fans pull something that would ruin her chances of success just like they wanted her to say she was a virgin even though she slept with Justin.

Lance also said to Joan Rivers that Britney and JT were dating when the Nsync guys made innosense bc each one of the guys in the group was dating one of the girls, that they were 15 or 16 years old at the time and thats probably not true since Britney was dating Reg in 97, also werent Nsync touring in germany in 97? I think Britney met Lynn in 97, not Justin when Lynn was putting the group together. Britney has said more than once that she first saw Justin again (after MMC) when BOMT was going to be out. So i think Lance sometimes can get lost in time and confuses things. And If im not wrong JT had an ex in the innosense group, Lance probably confused that. 

Britney said JT went after her when they were at the same radio show before the tour so I dont think they would be touring together and not already dating lol

This is from 98 and they seem pretty close already lol

Britney-Spears-Justin-Timberlake-Fergie-

Also they broke up in march 2002 and he said more than once how devasted he was bc he was in a relationship for 3 years and half, so they probably begin in late 98. She said they met when bomt was about to be out and bomt was out in oct 98, so everything matches

I was talking about the fact Britney was already a huge star in january 99 and yet they only confirmed the relationship 1 year and 7 months later. She was already a bigger star than Nsync then. Of course going public during their tour could have affected things, but the rumour was already out anyway. My point is there were rumours already in early 99, she was already a huge star in early 99, they were pictured together in 99 so its weird how they took so long to confirm. But in Justins words, It was her call. If im not mistaken he said smt about her not wanting to be Justins girl, so yeah, maybe she and her team thought it could have affected her being a star on her own. But at the same time two celebrities together gain Power, media, more fame so speaking on a marketings point of view, its weird how It took them so long to confirm. They were two of the biggest stars then.

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Actually, in 'inside the dream' a really good and researched biography on britney he says they were dating the whole time but she was told she couldnt be public with it because remember she was also lying that she was a virgin.

They wanted to sell her to men as much as possible.

Apparently even when filming the oops video it was still a secret - the director of it says she introduced him to justin but they couldnt be seen in public together

they would arrive in diff cars at diff times to dates and leave in diff cars at diff times

how sad to have to fake your life that much and everything else they made her say and do.

You can see why the industry destroyed her.

It's p vile what they did.

But if they didnt, she wouldnt have been as successful because it made her more appealing.

3 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Actually, in 'inside the dream' a really good and researched biography on britney he says they were dating the whole time but she was told she couldnt be public with it because remember she was also lying that she was a virgin.

They wanted to sell her to men as much as possible.

Apparently even when filming the oops video it was still a secret - the director of it says she introduced him to justin but they couldnt be seen in public together

they would arrive in diff cars at diff times to dates and leave in diff cars at diff times

how sad to have to fake your life that much and everything else they made her say and do.

You can see why the industry destroyed her.

It's p vile what they did.

But if they didnt, she wouldnt have been as successful because it made her more appealing.

Is good that book? What Justin says on it, how people know Its actually true?

but I also believe they were dating the whole time bc of things he said on Interviews, bc of a pic of them on the tour and other things

I remember when he interviewed her on the 2000 grammys and when she won a Billboard Award that was presented by Nsync, in both occasions she acted cool but you could see how he was nervous pretending everything was ok. There is also a mtv special from 2000 that when they show them on MMC, he completely ignored people talking about Britney and tried to bring attention to himself instead. 

I also believe it was very sad for her to have to pretend she wasnt dating him for more than one year and a half. She said on a magazine Interview (i cant remember which one right now tho) that she decided to go public bc it was obvious already they were together.

By early 2000 there were already many times they were seen together and yet she was still denying and only confirmed in august.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Lance also said to Joan Rivers that Britney and JT were dating when the Nsync guys made innosense bc each one of the guys in the group was dating one of the girls, that they were 15 or 16 years old at the time and thats probably not true since Britney was dating Reg in 97, also werent Nsync touring in germany in 97? I think Britney met Lynn in 97, not Justin when Lynn was putting the group together. Britney has said more than once that she first saw Justin again (after MMC) when BOMT was going to be out. So i think Lance sometimes can get lost in time and confuses things. And If im not wrong JT had an ex in the innosense group, Lance probably confused that. 

Britney said JT went after her when they were at the same radio show before the tour so I dont think they would be touring together and not already dating lol

This is from 98 and they seem pretty close already lol

Britney-Spears-Justin-Timberlake-Fergie-

Also they broke up in march 2002 and he said more than once how devasted he was bc he was in a relationship for 3 years and half, so they probably begin in late 98. She said they met when bomt was about to be out and bomt was out in oct 98, so everything matches

I was talking about the fact Britney was already a huge star in january 99 and yet they only confirmed the relationship 1 year and 7 months later. She was already a bigger star than Nsync then. Of course going public during their tour could have affected things, but the rumour was already out anyway. My point is there were rumours already in early 99, she was already a huge star in early 99, they were pictured together in 99 so its weird how they took so long to confirm. But in Justins words, It was her call. If im not mistaken he said smt about her not wanting to be Justins girl, so yeah, maybe she and her team thought it could have affected her being a star on her own. But at the same time two celebrities together gain Power, media, more fame so speaking on a marketings point of view, its weird how It took them so long to confirm. They were two of the biggest stars then.

Yeah I got the info from that Britney podcast he did with that woman...forgot the name but I think it’s because of the the lifetime movie portraying that they were together on tour that provoked him to dispute that. I always had a feeling they were dating especially since she joked that girls were yelling at her to leave their man alone. Like why would that bother you if you are just an opening act and have nothing to do with Nysnc otherwise. 

I think Joey was the one that dated one of the girls of innosense, I think he mentioned it in an interview or Lance did. 

Lol at them taking so long to confirm...it is Team Britney after all. I’m sure they had countless meetings about it. And you’re right it’s because they wanted her to appeal to men, the music video portrayed her that way and the rolling stone cover helped even further. It only works for Justin’s image that he has a girl cuz it’ll only make him look more desirable to the female fans. 

Archived