Jump to content

Britney’s Fashion in 2007


2K16NEY

Recommended Posts

Britney post-2007 has been known to repeat clothing frequently but in 2007, she wore a new outfit every day and they were extremely quirky, different, and sometimes outright strange.

What do you think inspired her fashion choices in 2007? Where the hell was she shopping anyway?

She was into long baggy shirt dresses and cowboy boots and hats. She also loved fishnet stockings and lacey clothing.

She must have blown soo much money on her clothes in 2007.

 

 

 

P.S. I don’t know how to add a photo here, can someone halp :flop:

Link to comment
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being rich Af at 26 and having the freedom to buy and wear whatever you feel. It’s a good feeling.. I’m sure her closets were full of things she wanted to try and show off her post baby HOT body in LA.. at the time I was confused by her look but I look back now and adore some of the things she would wear..

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Coopy said:

Being rich Af at 26 and having the freedom to buy and wear whatever you feel. It’s a good feeling.. I’m sure her closets were full of things she wanted to try and show off her post baby HOT body in LA.. at the time I was confused by her look but I look back now and adore some of the things she would wear..

She got a lot of free clothes, I remember she got tons of Ed hardy **** that she constantly wore and there were candids of her bodyguards carrying boxes of stuff from Ed hardy. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

She got a lot of free clothes, I remember she got tons of Ed hardy **** that she constantly wore and there were candids of her bodyguards carrying boxes of stuff from Ed hardy. 

Yea she was friends with Christian.. I loved her white bathing suit she wore on the beach with jason when they were both chub. But honestly I’m talking about her baby doll dresses with boots, Gucci sunglasses, and some other blouses and stuff like hot pants and fishnets and her bags 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Coopy said:

Yea she was friends with Christian.. I loved her white bathing suit she wore on the beach with jason when they were both chub. But honestly I’m talking about her baby doll dresses, Gucci sunglasses, and some other blouses and stuff like hot pants and fishnets and her bags 

I want to say she got them for free cuz celebs constantly get sent stuff and she was a paparazzi magnet which is why I said she might’ve not had to pay for any of those. Also she did shop at the same places that Paris and other typical celebs shop at like kitson (I’m sure they give clothes to her all the time) 

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I want to say she got them for free cuz celebs constantly get sent stuff and she was a paparazzi magnet which is why I said she might’ve not had to pay for any of those. Also she did shop at the same places that Paris and other typical celebs shop at like kitson (I’m sure they give clothes to her all the time) 

I know you want to say that but Idk it’s not like beauty influencers now where they are sent promotional items to try and to advertise, not like current celebs who are gifted fashion by major high fashion brands who know they will wear it and advertise their product on Instagram.. back then Britney was RICH. And loved to shop... she wasn’t wearing a bunch of free Ed hardy lmfao she had Hudson jeans, true religion, seven jeans .. it was def stuff she bought on her own.. in my opinion. I  was interested in her music big at that time I know for a fact that  SHE chose what she wanted and did what she wanted that was the whole point 

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Coopy said:

I know you want to say that but Idk it’s not like beauty influencers now where they are sent promotional items to try and to advertise, not like current celebs who are gifted fashion by major high fashion brands who know they will wear it and advertise their product on Instagram.. back then Britney was RICH. And loved to shop... she wasn’t wearing a bunch of free Ed hardy lmfao she had Hudson jeans, true religion, seven jeans .. it was def stuff she bought on her own.. in my opinion. I  was interested in her music big at that time I know for a fact that  SHE chose what she wanted and did what she wanted that was the whole point 

Nah, celebs even back then got free stuff all the time. My friend worked for this z lister celeb name Tami Erin (her claim to fame is being Pippi long stockings when she was a child, I worked with her too but never met her, we just talked on the phone and she’s quite a talker and bask in her old glory days, it was annoyingly) and she gave my friend a dog bed cuz it was sent to her by some company but she doesn’t have a dog. I mean that’s the point of sending celebs free stuff cuz they hope the celeb would use it or talk about. If a celeb doesn’t then, oh well but most of the time, a celeb would wear it and it would be photographed by the paps and people would want to know where to buy that. I mean it’s still happening.

i know she’s rich and half of the stuff is just her buying things cuz she loves to shop but she also gets stuff. Times are different now with young people not really buying magazines so there aren’t articles written about what they are wearing hence why they have to mention it on their post. 

The fabulous life of Britney Spears mentions she got tons of jeans for free (they mentioned she was very grateful for them) 

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Nah, celebs even back then got free stuff all the time. My friend worked for this z lister celeb name Tami Erin (her claim to fame is being Pippi long stockings when she was a child, I worked with her too but never met her, we just talked on the phone and she’s quite a talker and bask in her old glory days, it was annoyingly) and she gave my friend a dog bed cuz it was sent to her by some company but she doesn’t have a dog. I mean that’s the point of sending celebs free stuff cuz they hope the celeb would use it or talk about. If a celeb doesn’t then, oh well but most of the time, a celeb would wear it and it would be photographed by the paps and people would want to know where to buy that. I mean it’s still happening.

i know she’s rich and half of the stuff is just her buying things cuz she loves to shop but she also gets stuff. Times are different now with young people not really buying magazines so there aren’t articles written about what they are wearing hence why they have to mention it on their post. 

The fabulous life of Britney Spears mentions she got tons of jeans for free (they mentioned she was very grateful for them) 

Lmao I loved this ! Truly made me lol :cuteidk:

Link to comment
53 minutes ago, Coopy said:

Lmao I loved this ! Truly made me lol :cuteidk:

Lol is it the z lister part? You can google her. 

I used to make videos for her acting school . Got the job by that very friend. One day I was on yahoo news and she apparently got a DUI and she said she was embarrassed (I’m sure she pulled that stunt for attention cuz she really doesn’t have anything going for her) and that’s when I realized I was unemployed without her letting me know. What a *****. I told my friend this and he said that she closed the school and is working on a *** tape. Gosh the desperation was real with this woman. :gross: but I guess it’s a big deal for me cuz that’s the only thing close to working with a celebrity for me even if she is the bottom of the barrel. Wonder what she is doing now...

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...