Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale. I wrote about Britney's cover of Otis Redding's “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long” last year. I wanted to re-share the article here in light of Britney's new Instagram video dancing to "(I Ca

Someone emailed me the snippet this morning, and when I replied they had already deleted the email address cause it bounced back. Mysteriousney

BRITNEY, LARRY, TEAM B, ALL OF YOU GUYS IF YOU READING THIS: WE WANT THIS KIND OF MUSIC SHOWCASING BRINTEY'S VOCALS FOR B10 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I'm gonna say this just once

The fact that this is leaking is ruining the chances to get Rebellion. There are 3 tracks who got obtained, the other 2 being the M+M's remixes of Baby and Slave.

Why would is ruin the chance? 

- Britney fans are selfish af when it comes to leaking stuff if they don't get money for that

- the producer is dead

so.....

22 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Why would is ruin the chance? 

- Britney fans are selfish af when it comes to leaking stuff if they don't get money for that

- the producer is dead

so.....

Cuz the 3 tracks floating around are from the same source that has Rebellion, so the leak should have happened after they got Rebellion, not before.

20 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Just goes to show, there are lot of recordings we don’t know about ??‍♂️

Maybe she has an album worth of blues tracks, I know she is also a big fan of Sade & Toni Braxton I wouldn’t be surprised if there are covers to they songs :imdying:

I think She has quite a few albums locked somewhere in a dungeon :cardi: