Britney Covers Otis Redding’s “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long”

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale. I wrote about Britney's cover of Otis Redding's “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long” last year. I wanted to re-share the article here in light of Britney's new Instagram video dancing to "(I Ca

Someone emailed me the snippet this morning, and when I replied they had already deleted the email address cause it bounced back. Mysteriousney

BRITNEY, LARRY, TEAM B, ALL OF YOU GUYS IF YOU READING THIS: WE WANT THIS KIND OF MUSIC SHOWCASING BRINTEY'S VOCALS FOR B10 

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

so some fans on a madonna forum admitted to having those demo mall tour cds, but they won't leak it because it's nothing special.

'nothing special'? :mj:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

so some fans on a madonna forum admitted to having those demo mall tour cds, but they won't leak it because it's nothing special.

I was the one who made the thread there asking if anyone had it haha. Hope no one minds me quoting what they said here:

– I have them, not really interesting. The only difference between sometimes is the intro. It's basically the same mix.

do u know if the one without vocals is being traded?

– Not sure. I have that one too. The vocals are just turned down in all but Thinkin' About You. There's no backing vocals on the verses and only on the chorus + bridges.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Sis they playing you, they don't have it

No, he played a snippet way before it was even posted on here. If that means he has all of it that I am not sure. Regardless, I didnt but it soooo he didnt play me at all cause I didnt buy it lol, he did want to skype me so I could hear more, but tbh I am not interested in this song. 

2 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

think of it as a database compilation of unreleased songs, alleged scrapped music videos, collabs and so on. 

Very similar to this https://britney-unreleased.weebly.com/all-unreleased-songs.html

2 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

think of it as a database compilation of unreleased songs, alleged scrapped music videos, collabs and so on. 

Very similar to this https://britney-unreleased.weebly.com/all-unreleased-songs.html

Nope.

2 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

What was this ?

it was the leaker of the new snippets. He had a post with it and another one saying that ppl should contact him if have anything unreleased and that he wouldn’t leak anything in full

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Where did this blog go??

No clue