Did britney had another nosejob after 2013?

Tragic :crying3: It looks more pinched now but I think her face matured and she got rid of her face fat so her new nose looks thinner as a result? I don't know but I'll never get over her nose job :tear: It was a worse decision than marrying Kevin :(

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

No. The swelling disappeared and this is the final result. 

Correct, it takes a year to see the final result, unless it is a secondary surgery you will have even more swelling, scar tissue ect. and it will take longer to see the final result, closer to 2 years.

38 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

Correct, it takes a year to see the final result, unless it is a secondary surgery you will have even more swelling, scar tissue ect. and it will take longer to see the final result, closer to 2 years.

It's weird that we never saw her with any sign of the surgery, not even bandages and the longest time she dissapeared was for 2 weeks only. 

26 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It's weird that we never saw her with any sign of the surgery, not even bandages and the longest time she dissapeared was for 2 weeks only. 

That’s because she most probably had an ambulatory rhinoplasty. 

It makes me mad to see she didn’t even go

to a decent surgeon given her nose dropped. She’s friends with Kim, why didn’t she ask her  :wontcry:

• Like 2

is SO embarrassing seeing fans talking about someone's body AND COMPLAINING about something they should be quiet, because it is not their lives. 

It's like that aunt in the family that always have something to point about you. It's just ridiculous and it should be ilegal.

• Like 5